Up To 8Th

Crazy result that at Fir Park, the Tims looked woeful at times and really pissed me off how the one team they lose to is one of our rivals for top 6 place. Have to give credit to Motherwell though, they harassed Celtic all over the park and never gave them a chance to get a grip on the game, something we struggled to do against them this season.

As you guys say a massive game for us at McDiarmad Park now.

ICT v Pikeys on Tuesday.

Think we want a draw and then beat Sainties to overtake Ushited and get to one point of Caley

Edging towards an ICT win as United got games in hand and far easier fixtures and we need to get above both after 33 games and not now.

Not too worried about other clubs results. We win our next 2 games and it puts us in a good position to then move up the league. I know Utd have games in hand etc but we need to keep winning. Not quite in our own hands in a that but what we do is a lot more important than anything else.

I'm just enjoying the football

first time in years :thumbup1:

Personally exchange a top 6 finish over a cup final appearance. More chance of Europe that way, as well as the obvious thirst for a trophy.

Without a shadow of a doubt! But winning league games along the way is only to going to help our cup cause.

The confidence boost of getting top 6 may just be the difference needed to get us there.

:crossfingers: :crossfingers: