Supporters Meeting Minutes

Pittodrie Bar did, Gothenburg Reds did. A group from the central belt asked if a meeting could be conducted down their.

That was us, it was raised by another group in an earlier meeting and the club aren't interested, they can't be bothered acknowledging the reds who have left Aberdeen to live down south or those who just support the dons for whatever reason, anyway, there used to be a bus every week from edinburgh, now rarely, there was buses from fife and these supporters are still there, its just about connecting with them, why not come down and present the clubs ideas on a new stadium and issue some free tickets to those who's interest has waivered, they'd probably get a bigger turn out than meetings held in Aberdeen, more than 10 anyway!

That was us, it was raised by another group in an earlier meeting and the club aren't interested, they can't be bothered acknowledging the reds who have left Aberdeen to live down south or those who just support the dons for whatever reason, anyway, there used to be a bus every week from edinburgh, now rarely, there was buses from fife and these supporters are still there, its just about connecting with them, why not come down and present the clubs ideas on a new stadium and issue some free tickets to those who's interest has waivered, they'd probably get a bigger turn out than meetings held in Aberdeen, more than 10 anyway!

What's been recorded in the minutes only partly touches on what was actually discussed,I've noticed a few things that aren't quite right with them and have emailed it over.

They didn't feel it practical to hold a meeting in regards to the new stadium with detailed plans. But Gavin himself said he would be willing to have a chat with any supporters club I.e come along to one their meetings. If you guys organised something for say Hibs away in a club, am sure Gavin would come along and discuss anything.

I don't know much about the Edinburgh clubs but I can certainly vouch for the Glenrothes Club, they've been going strong every week, which is very impressive for a town in Fife.

Yeah, there's Miglo Reds too, 3 supporters clubs in Edinburgh, we couldn't make meeting and don't think other reps rom here did either so why not e-mail us back about it rather than the minutes without the context that you posted, bizarre!

Yeah, there's Miglo Reds too, 3 supporters clubs in Edinburgh, we couldn't make meeting and don't think other reps rom here did either so why not e-mail us back about it rather than the minutes without the context that you posted, bizarre!

On the case,hopefully have an answer for you soon.

However I do agree with what your saying,all clubs deserve the same recognition.