David Mcnamee

For me he's been poor since he arrived, not just tonight.

Totally agree, just haven't seen enough from him to suggest he'd improve our team. Yes i realise it could be worse playing McArdle there and he's filled that void but i honestly would rather have Foster back there for next season. The guy still can't finish a match for us either.

Not sure about the guy at all. Looks great one minute, ropey the next. I think a large part is down to match fitness, but given his injuries over the last year, is he going to reach a decent level of fitness again. I hope so, as I think he could be a decent player for us, but thinking long term, if he can't show a decent level of fitness and consistency by the end of the season then I think alternatives need to be considered.

McNamee isnt really match fit

Think thats the problem with him. He is never match fit. Always seems to be carrying an injury. When fully fit he is a good player. Problem is he is rarely fully fit. Would use Foster at right back when he comes back and use what money we have to keep Smith for left back.

He's been better than what we had - a kid or centreback or midfielder playing at full back - and been part of the reason we've clawed up from relegation worries. However he's not a long term solution and I wonder how much he realised that tonight when he came off.

Smith on the other side though, I hope we can keep beyond the end of the season. If not, either way we need 2 new full backs in the summer, if one of them is Smith or not.

He was strong on his debut v. them on the 1st Jan. He's been dodgy at times but compared to McGhee's idiocy of playing zero full backs, he's been a welcome addition.

Is he good enough for AFC? Is he f**k. Journeyman written all over him.

Sadly this is very true.

Was going to say before Nespa pointed out, last night wasn't his worst performance.

Brown seeems to take him off every game,would suggest he's still struggling with match fitness.

Sadly this is very true.

Was going to say before Nespa pointed out, last night wasn't his worst performance.

Brown seeems to take him off every game,would suggest he's still struggling with match fitness.

When he went off last night, he looked somewhat displeased, suggesting he didn't see that he needed to be taken off.

I think MrB and MrK are wrapping him in the proverbial cotton wool. I hope so anyway as I had high hopes for Pawlett

I don't know if they are TBH ollie.

If he was fit I feel he should have been at least on the subs bench today.

I just don't think he can keep himself to any standard of fitness required for 'Top flight' football.

We def need to be looking for someone to come in and be a first choice on the right as PP isn't it.

I don't think you can blame his heavy touch and poor passing on lack of fitness. I just can't see it ever working out for McNamee at AFC which is sad to say as I did have, well not high hopes but some hope for him but he just doesn't cut it.

This is going to be a bold statement, one I will probably get pelters for but I think I may just prefer having Deek at RB instead of the shadow of David McNamee we signed.