• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the same feeling about this game as I did about QoS in the week leading up to the game.

I sense another in a series of cup let downs, so I'm just going to be a miserable c**t about this all week so it's not an unexpected disappointment.

:dance:

Think I might join you in that. Will be good to have Maguire back as he seems a more effective link between midfield and attack than anyone else at the club just now.

I don't think we can afford to lose this weekend though. It kills our season and we end up ambling along to the end of the season with wee ups and downs but nothing to play for. Crowds dwindle and we go in to another season with little in the way of optimism resulting in another low season ticket total. At least a cup run could create a level of optimism that might get some punters returning...

I'd freshen the team up quite a bit for Saturday.

Langfield (unfortunately)

MacNamee, McArdle, Vuja, Smith

Pawlett, Hartley, Milsom, Maguire/Paton

Maguire/Vernon, Magennis

Def bring Maguire back in. Can't believe it, but we've missed him.

I'm on your ship.

Gotta change it up, Jack definitely needs a break out the team. Maybe even Vernon as well. Not been very effective recently.

Paton,Magennis could feature. Maguire will back in, we have missed his creativity that's for sure. Type of game Aluko's pace could make a difference.

This is the season right here.

COYR

I'd freshen the team up quite a bit for Saturday.

Langfield (unfortunately)

MacNamee, McArdle, Vuja, Smith

Pawlett, Hartley, Milsom, Maguire/Paton

Maguire/Magennis

Def bring Maguire back in. Can't believe it, but we've missed him.

I would go for this as well and reckon Magennis has done enough to be first on the team sheet just now let alone start.

This is our season sadly, Maguire will help, it is a good opportunity for him so hopefully he'll take it and remember that passing to a team mate to score rather than blootering it into the stands is not a failure.

I'd love to believe we'd drop Clangers but I fear we won't - I'd play Sone as Maguire and Sone will probably have too much for St Midden; by themselves each one could be marked out. Vernon is a scorer and therefore should play. We need to make up for our last pitiful performance there.

COYR!

Well imo one thing is sure & that is that Josh Magennis has to get on at some point.

He showed enough last night to deserve his chance, he may not be a great footballer but he offers a lot & especially on the sh*t surfaces we now find ourselves playing on. His strength in the air at set pieces & his energy could be crucial.

Go with a 4-4-2 with Vernon & Magennis up front & Bebo in Midfield (he won't like being put in midfield but it's not about him, it's about Afc)

Well imo one thing is sure & that is that Josh Magennis has to get on at some point.

He showed enough last night to deserve his chance, he may not be a great footballer but he offers a lot & especially on the sh*t surfaces we now find ourselves playing on. His strength in the air at set pieces & his energy could be crucial.

Go with a 4-4-2 with Vernon & Magennis up front & Bebo in Midfield (he won't like being put in midfield but it's not about him, it's about Afc)

if it goes to a replay. fit date is it scheduled for ?

Take a replay but we need to get through.

If we go out on Sat or in a replay its going to be hard to get motivated for the rest of the season.

COYR!!!!

think everyone will be the same!...there will be some shocking attendances losing alot of dough!