The fact on the last game of the season one year when Celtic scored and we were beating Rangers and some Aberdeen fans started celebrating was bloody cringeworthy!

We won't decide where the league goes this year anyway, we won't be top 6, but Surely you hate the one you are playing first and foremost though? Would you rather Rangers won the title at Pittodrie? Do you think it is not worth rubbing it in to the fans that they are in the process on missing out on the title?

I don't think anyone was celebrating Celtic winning the title, they were celebrating the fact that Rangers had blown their chance to win the title on our turf. Just ask United how they felt with Celtic winning it at Tannadice on the same day...

I don't want to decide who wins the league. I f**king despise the pair of the ugly sisters.

The fact on the last game of the season one year when Celtic scored and we were beating Rangers and some Aberdeen fans started celebrating was bloody cringeworthy!

f**k them both! Hope they both snap one another, sing sectarian pish and then get deducted points and thrown out the SPL, makes for a better league the scummy b*stards.

Anyways, Friday rant over.

Think of it as stopping one of them then, rather than helping the other. Scum to a man, all of them.

I don't think anyone was celebrating Celtic winning the title, they were celebrating the fact that Rangers had blown their chance to win the title on our turf. Just ask United how they felt with Celtic winning it at Tannadice on the same day...

Spot on! The images of huns streaming on to our pitch when they won it under Souness at our bit sicken me to this day.