Scumdee Utd Vs What's That Smell.

Good to see Motherwell winning.

Roma - Lazio on at 2 on ESPN though :checkit:

Aye, just a shame they have Fanny Jeffers.

Shout! Might watch this though seen as we still have an interest :scarf: Ra Sellik game's aff now so what's the score with the draw?

What a save fae the rapist's shot!!

1 - 1 good overhead from goodwillie but think keeper needs to do better than that.

Ends up straight at him, but some pace in it, and the keeper has not really got much time to adjust position. He may have had a wee bit more chance with it if it was slightly either side of him...

I use another forum that is predominantly United fans and all they are doing is griping about the referee. Personally think he is doing alright, but they seem to have a genuine belief that all referees are against them and even better, that Goodwillie gets no decisions in his favour ever now.

Hope it goes to a replay.

The jutes will be exhauster with all these games.

The tims and jutes are our only 2 rivals for The Scottish Cup now.

;)

8 teams in the semi final draw?

Based on what i've seen this season and especially under Craig Brown

Celtic are obviously rivals- (though they would hardly call us rivals)

Dundee united have more energy than us in the middle so are rivals

Motherwell have more energy in the midle so are rivals

St Mirren were unlucky (or we were lucky you do the maths (so are rivals)

St Johnstone we have matched up to this season

Caley able to beat

Brechin able to beat

Aberdeen we are more than capable of beating ourselves - bottle become very brittle within about 2 miles of hampden

to have any chance of a final we need to avoid celtic dundee united and motherwell and manage to beat st mirren

And even then its not easy

8 teams in the semi final draw?

Based on what i've seen this season and especially under Craig Brown

Celtic are obviously rivals.

Dundee united will be exhausted with all the games left to play.

Motherwell have a tot as a manager and a tiny support even at hampdung.

St Mirren never took their chance and will be disposed of.

St Johnstone are a wee club and will be vastly out numbered by The Red Army and will fold.

Caley able to beat.

Brechin able to beat.

Aberdeen, we are more than capable of beating ourselves but have nothing to play for really in the league so can try and keep player fresh for The Cup.

Avoid Celtic and its oors. Even if we get the tims they've got a tough game in the heeeeelands and they will be in mid battle for the league come semi final time.

:applause:

1 - 1 good overhead from goodwillie but think keeper needs to do better than that.

Yeah he must have been sleeping, otherwise Goodwillie would never have scored :unsure:

I use another forum that is predominantly United fans and all they are doing is griping about the referee. Personally think he is doing alright, but they seem to have a genuine belief that all referees are against them and even better, that Goodwillie gets no decisions in his favour ever now.

Cheating rapist git should have been booked for diving in the box (ooh er)

Callum Murray again gets a big TV game, and again the guy was exemplary. Gotta love his penchant for booking divers too, good precedent to be setting :applause:

Callum Murray again gets a big TV game, and again the guy was exemplary. Gotta love his penchant for booking divers too, good precedent to be setting :applause:

But he didn't book Goodwillie for diving & trying to cheat for a pen, so he's not consistent.

It was either a foul or a dive but he made no decision & i was clearly a dive from the replay, complete with thrown up arms.

But he didn't book Goodwillie for diving & trying to cheat for a pen, so he's not consistent.

It was either a foul or a dive but he made no decision & i was clearly a dive from the replay, complete with thrown up arms.

no it isn't. you can have contact but no foul. otherwise evry time someone goes down that isn;t a foul would have to be a booking for a dive.