Ralf Moet

daytripping

dont know full story.

how did they ''help'' him?

Took him round Newcastle in a vehicle, then off to Rothbury to the forest, where they brought him fags and stuff.

Gazza never got right in there with the four tins and the KFC, otherwise he'd have been looking at a 20 stretch too.

40 years and 20 years, ffs that's very very harsh, you get less than that for actually pulling the trigger.

Prime case of trial by media, they should appeal.

PS Am I the only one who finds the copper a sanctimonious erse, his look at me speeches make me sick, you got shot, get over it.

You're a f***in pr!ck. The guy will never see set eyes on his kids or wife again and you slag him. Wise up you twat.

Edit: just realise you're the same person showing all that compassion for the Japanese in the other thread. You're either a complete f**kup or on the windup.

Can't do the time then don't do the crime.

Whether it's 2,5,7,10 or 100 years for the same crime, maybe it should be a bit more like Roulette as far as sentences go for menial crimes also :dontknow:

Imagine any really serious crime such as murder, rape etc. has a minimum length of 10 years but also some lesser crimes such as carrying a knife etc. has a sentence of say 1 or 2 years but also a roulette of getting a more serious stretch like 5, or 10 thrown into a hat.

THAT would soon rid the streets of knife crimes etc.

I'd love to be in charge of these things.

America have the right idea with their 3 strikes rule.

End up with a 20 year stretch for stealing a purse :applause:

Gazza should be locked up for his own protection.

God knows how many fathers, brothers, husbands etc. will want to knock him out when he gets the opportunity to batter a woman again.

I reckon Gazza tried to get in on the scene in a warped impression that this might help him get to own Kettering or some other mickey mouse team.

As for Moat, no way that's his real name. He made it up purely for linguistic sensibilities, displaying a remarkable degree of humour.

Can you imagine the Geordies tring to say M O A T even when not pisched?

You lost me at the bit in bold.

The world would be a better place letting that c**t carry on until he does self destruct.

I thought right wingers would be delighted at harsh sentencing of someone for giving comfort to terrorists or killers?

Hanging's too good for 'em.. that sort of thing.

Try this. Imagine the guys who helped moat were immigrants. And not the good kind of immigrants either, but darkie immigrants.

Now... how are those sentences working for ya?

Long enough?

:)

I thought right wingers would be delighted at harsh sentencing of someone for giving comfort to terrorists or killers?

Hanging's too good for 'em.. that sort of thing.

Try this. Imagine the guys who helped moat were immigrants. And not the good kind of immigrants either, but darkie immigrants.

Now... how are those sentences working for ya?

Long enough?

:)

Only if the sentence is served at Ibrox

Yes, you're right. I lost my train of engineering and ended up in Scarborough. He's better at large so people can video him and put it up on youtube.

Is it wrong to laff at Gazza? I don't think so. He's just a revolting specimen. A brilliant footballer back in the day but too foolish for this world. His fantasticalish imaginings that Clinton is on the phone to him etc. is sad although if he had said that to me I would've gone "Why Paul? What the f**k would anyone want with a washed up mentalist like you?"

Gazza wants to be laughed at, so its not wrong.

fantastic football player who turned into the media darling and then into the media clown and then into the media bampot....and then the media "and they stood in a minutes silence" deed football star.

Like Elvis, he'll make mare cash fan deed. Imagine the sales of Gazza "fake tits" when he's deed?

You're a f***in pr!ck. The guy will never see set eyes on his kids or wife again and you slag him. Wise up you twat.

Edit: just realise you're the same person showing all that compassion for the Japanese in the other thread. You're either a complete f**kup or on the windup.

The copper is forever popping up with his long speeches, an attention seeker imo, look at me, i'm a victim.....he got shot because him and his mates drove the guy over the edge, he was stopped in his car something like a 150 times in one year!!

The copper is forever popping up with his long speeches, an attention seeker imo, look at me, i'm a victim.....he got shot because him and his mates drove the guy over the edge, he was stopped in his car something like a 150 times in one year!!

Then get the f**king bus, don't shoot somebody.

i havent been posting on here long but daytripping you have issues or you are just looking for reactions eitherway you are a bellend

For having an opinion??

Nowt as queer as folk.

I think they were harshly treated, fecking Ian Huntley got 40 years, these two guys helped out a mate and didn't kill anyone and got the same.

• Site Sponsor

For having an opinion??

Nowt as queer as folk.

I think they were harshly treated, fecking Ian Huntley got 40 years, these two guys helped out a mate and didn't kill anyone and got the same.

Scum, nonetheless.

My earlier proposal of a bullet to the back of the heid still stands.

Sympathy......

You really are an idiot. If you're just going to come on this forum and post garbage like you have today then p!ss off and do it somewhere else.

Yes, you're right. I lost my train of engineering and ended up in Scarborough. He's better at large so people can video him and put it up on youtube.

Is it wrong to laff at Gazza? I don't think so. He's just a revolting specimen. A brilliant footballer back in the day but too foolish for this world. His fantasticalish imaginings that Clinton is on the phone to him etc. is sad although if he had said that to me I would've gone "Why Paul? What the f**k would anyone want with a washed up mentalist like you?"

I was more thinking along the lines of him killing himself rather than people videoing him.

Is there really much of a difference between HELPING someone kill another person and pulling the trigger yourself?

I agree with the bullet to back of head sentiment.

Bring back public hangings and being publicly shamed and humilated! Imagine how well shops and stalls would do if we had petty criminals put in stocks and were humilated for a few hours!!

• Site Sponsor

Is there really much of a difference between HELPING someone kill another person and pulling the trigger yourself?

I agree with the bullet to back of head sentiment.

Bring back public hangings and being publicly shamed and humilated! Imagine how well shops and stalls would do if we had petty criminals put in stocks and were humilated for a few hours!!

These f**kers should be made to clear snow, sweep streets, clear blocked drains and any others similar shitty jobs as a means of paying back their dues to society instead of sitting in a nice warm prison cell watching telly and getting fed three square meals a day.

Oh, and the c**ts should be made to wear pink outfits with prison stripes and chained together (so that everyone knows who and what they are) and be overseen by prison guards armed with cattle prods or tazer guns which are used any time one of the f**kers steps out of line.

I wouldn't be a total barsteward, however, I would give them a choice.

Pink PJ's and chain gang or bullet in the back of the heid - their choice.