great idea

Yeah Yeah, so if Aberdeen started doing this & you were there to pay at gate at full price you'd be ok with this?

Knowing full well that it will attract none of these fans getting in cheaper to come back again for full price.

I wouldn't expect cheaper games than locals in Poland, so they shouldn't get here (no matter what race)

Yeah Yeah, so if Aberdeen started doing this & you were there to pay at gate at full price you'd be ok with this?

Knowing full well that it will attract none of these fans getting in cheaper to come back again for full price.

I wouldn't expect cheaper games than locals in Poland, so they shouldn't get here (no matter what race)

How do you know that? You understand promos like this (in all areas, not just football) are designed as a tatser to get some repeat business. Obviously the majority of those who do use the offer - and that probably won't be many anyway - won't come back again, but some will, and that's all this is about.

I first went to the Reebok many years ago just to take in a football game one boring Saturday, I had no interest in Bolton, or the Most Over-rated League in the World ©SKY, just went to watch a game of football; the following year I had a season ticket.

Fine&Dandy acting like a Drama Queen shocker!

So if fans know this will be a one off, enjoy the game and say 200 are encouraged to go back and pay full price is this a bad idea?

It's the same as folk who have season tickets arguing when the Dons do a discount for a game when in reality you're getting a season ticket for a guaranteed seat of your choice and priority over tickets for bigger games.

Fine&Dandy acting like a Drama Queen shocker!

So if fans know this will be a one off, enjoy the game and say 200 are encouraged to go back and pay full price is this a bad idea?

It's the same as folk who have season tickets arguing when the Dons do a discount for a game when in reality you're getting a season ticket for a guaranteed seat of your choice and priority over tickets for bigger games.

:hysterical: Aye am sat here wi ma arms folded in a huff about it now.

Why should it just be one race that gets in cheap?

They'll sh*t themselves if they go in & the lights aren't working