"other Sports"

After retiring from the beautiful game of fitba a few years ago due to a bad injury i had been hitting the gym 3-4 times a week mailny doing weights. Was quite enjoying this and diudnt miss fitba as much as i thought i would.

Unfortunatley last year i f**ked my shoulder and despite 3 months of physio it has shown no improvement. Any overhead exercises are basically non starters. Which makes it affa frustrating going the gym when you cant go "all out".

So basically looking to take up another sport to stay in shape and keep me off the streets. Any suggestions? Open to ideas but nithin p00fy.

After retiring from the beautiful game of fitba a few years ago due to a bad injury i had been hitting the gym 3-4 times a week mailny doing weights. Was quite enjoying this and diudnt miss fitba as much as i thought i would.

Unfortunatley last year i f**ked my shoulder and despite 3 months of physio it has shown no improvement. Any overhead exercises are basically non starters. Which makes it affa frustrating going the gym when you cant go "all out".

So basically looking to take up another sport to stay in shape and keep me off the streets. Any suggestions? Open to ideas but nithin p00fy.

Road cycling, can be expensive though.

Mmmmm :itch-chin: