Ok,

So now I'm angry. The SPHell or SFA or whatever has sold the rights to Scottish games in the USA to Premium Sports. The only packages these c**ts offers is for Rangers and Celtic. So, I can buy individual games for Aberdeen vs Celtic or huns but I cant buy an Aberdeen package or see other teams....

f**king w*nkers.....guess I'll have to use RedTV....is it any good?

f**king SFA pricks....

Yeah - gonna look at Red TV - I didn't want an internet TV subscription cos the pic isn't always that great - wanted it on normal tv.

This season the stream has been outstanding.

RedTV International regularly stream the matches for a reasonable annual fee.

This season the stream has been outstanding.

RedTV International regularly stream the matches for a reasonable annual fee.

It has been really really good this season. Got rid of that crappy WMV video stream and using (probably?) an x264 via their Flash player interface. Seems to be way way more stable and better quality.

It's never going to be as good quality as a TV stream but it's still pretty good full screen on a 24" monitor.

It has been really really good this season. Got rid of that crappy WMV video stream and using (probably?) an x264 via their Flash player interface. Seems to be way way more stable and better quality.

It's never going to be as good quality as a TV stream but it's still pretty good full screen on a 24" monitor.

Yeah I agree. It costs next to nothing either.

I usually just hook up my laptop to my tv... the picture is fine. Obviously not SKY HD standard, but for me it's just like watching a game on analogue council TV in Scotland.

Did the OP seriously expect he'd be able to watch little old Aberdeen on TV in the states?

Yeah I agree. It costs next to nothing either.

I usually just hook up my laptop to my tv... the picture is fine. Obviously not SKY HD standard, but for me it's just like watching a game on analogue council TV in Scotland.

Did the OP seriously expect he'd be able to watch little old Aberdeen on TV in the states?

He thought there would be a TV channel where he could watch it. Apparently, the Rangers and Celtic suporters clubs here have bought it.....but it is only available in bars etc. I've got an Irish pub a few blocks away but I'd rather stab my eyes with pens then go on there.