New Afc Strip?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just 7 for me.

I don't believe those are the designs though.

And if that Kappa kit ever becomes our kit I'm done with the Dons!

That's the thing.

I'm nae sure where this guy's involvement witth this side of things starts and finishes with regards to AFC. Perhaps the Mad exiles may know??

He claims these options are on some sort of shortlist or something.

A couple of other mock ups he's made.

A KAPPA one for you Bobo.

6ia1rr.png

And an away one.

rutqmc.png

Aside from all that.

Does anyone think any of this could be credible?

When is our deal with Just Sh*te up anyway?

Found this on the AFC site from 2006...

Aberdeen Football Club has announced the extension of its merchandising agreement with Just Sport Pro Club Limited (JSPCL), Nike's official pro-club distributor, until 2011.

The deal will see JSPCL continue to operate the Club's merchandising division and supply Aberdeen FC with Nike playing kit and training wear.

Duncan Fraser, Executive Director Head of Operations of Aberdeen Football Club said:

"Two years ago we appointed Just Sport Pro Club Limited, fully backed by Nike, as our merchandising and team wear supplier. JSPCL and Nike have done a tremendous job in developing our merchandising business. We play in the highest quality Nike kit and have an outstanding range of merchandise, across all price ranges, for our fans to buy. I am delighted that we have been able to extend our partnership until 2011."

Commenting on the deal Paul Gillespie, Nike UK Team Sales Manager said:

"Aberdeen Football Club was the first Club to see the benefits of adopting our pro-club distribution and retail model. The Dons pioneered this merchandising model with JSPCL and Nike and have proved that this is an exciting business opportunity with real appeal for sports clubs. They should be applauded for their vision and commitment and we are delighted to be involved with all the staff and management of the Club until at least 2011."

Peter Crawford, Managing Director of Just Sport Pro Club Limited commented:

"Extending our partnership with Aberdeen FC is excellent news for JSPCL and for Nike. Aberdeen's vision and commitment to our partnership has gone a long way to proving the success of this type of arrangement. We are confident that the longer we work together the stronger and more successful the partnership will become."

Just Sport Pro Club Limited is about to move into purpose built premises in Spennymoor in order to better deal with the business generated by its partner clubs.

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20060228/aberdeen-fc-extends-nike_2212158_957217

Has the deal been extended beyond 2011 at any point?

But would love to see these back too.

aberdeen_h80.pngaberdeen_a84.png:bounce::scarf:

Never!

I would be pissed if the CWC kit were to be shamed and trivialised by allowing any current Aberdeen side to wear it.

These guys aren't fit to act as jizz moppers for the CWC side, never mind being allowed to wear that strip.

nae a fan of the umbro ones. Don't like most of the ones that incorporate stripes or home living design one with the black box think it was 95 or maybe 96 the writing looked too chunky.Had the dark blue northsound with bits of gold and red on shoulder and plain white 97 living design one.Best kits from 70s 80s even though i was a twinkle in my daddies eye seen an admiral one thats pretty smart.

He's handy enough with photo editing and all sorts of IT wizardry hiding songs behind messages and those pictures are what he'd like to see and nothing more. Why would rival companies (adidas, umbro etc) all release strips together. It's just a collection from a strip catalogue. He did the same last year with the new red one and had Original 106 as sponsors.

Nothing else to see here.

One of them may well be close to what's produced but that's because the designs we use are all base strips and we don't pay more to get an individual design like some of the big clubs.

He's handy enough with photo editing and all sorts of IT wizardry hiding songs behind messages and those pictures are what he'd like to see and nothing more. Why would rival companies (adidas, umbro etc) all release strips together. It's just a collection from a strip catalogue. He did the same last year with the new red one and had Original 106 as sponsors.

Nothing else to see here.

One of them may well be close to what's produced but that's because the designs we use are all base strips and we don't pay more to get an individual design like some of the big clubs.

Spot on, which is a shame because the Adidas ones and the Hummel one are decent.

Anyway, back in the real world, I presume it is true that Just Sport are getting the dunt then?

Can only be good news, perhaps now we will see:

1. No more Nike!

2. A decently stocked shop with a better range of stuff to buy

3. AFC allowing other retailers to stock AFC branded merchandise, that will help to combat the creeping disease of ever more Old Firm and English wankathon stuff we see in the streets & shops.

4. No more Nike? please. :crossfingers:

Don't really like adidas but getting a strip like the one in the 80's would be good. Most of those in the op look terrible along with that "away one" that looks like la galaxy's top.

How can you not like Adidas? IMO they make the best kits, style/quality everything.

Because it's the Dandies min.

Mobilitycarhandle just lifted a bunch if files from Championship Manager and set about the PShop-nothing difficult at all but they are done well and it's just a bit of fun.

He is a right one though, as our version of him alluded to.

Personally I'd like Umbro or Adidas-Umbro have got their act together again and Adidas speak for themselves. I'm afraid we end up with LeCoq or Macmon or some utter such sh*te.

Anyway, back in the real world, I presume it is true that Just Sport are getting the dunt then?

Can only be good news, perhaps now we will see:

1. No more Nike!

2. A decently stocked shop with a better range of stuff to buy

3. AFC allowing other retailers to stock AFC branded merchandise, that will help to combat the creeping disease of ever more Old Firm and English wankathon stuff we see in the streets & shops.

4. No more Nike? please. :crossfingers:

I agree - nothing against Nike merchandise but our range is just standard off the shelf Nike stuff with an AFC badge sewn on (badly on many items) and a poor range. Was in Edinburgh and in Hearts club shop and their range of merchandise puts ours to shame.