Danny Dyer

DD1903

weiges who think they are funny because "I was like that, but".

Aye, or azlhat as it's better known down that way, they're all 'azlhat' this and 'azlhat' that, wide-os, Dyer's the same, poof, mummy's boy, acting like a geezer, he's anything but, he's a sap.

were you LYFAO before LYFAO was physically possible?

Those were innocent times, when to 'FAF' was to mess around, rather than the altogether more obscene 'Funny as f**k' which seems to have become acceptable online patois these days.

And LOL was only a twinkle in Mark Zuckerberg's faither's eye.

There are few things more horrific in life than being offered 'lol', most people who know me know of my absolute intolerance of 'lol' but occassionally an acquaintance will slip through the 'lol' filter and offer me 'lol' in a text or an email. They soon get telt where to stick their 'lol' though, and it disna happen twice with the same person for sure.

Never mind the BBC, it's a dumbing down of life itself we are living through.

Actually you're probably the wrong person to aim this rant at Bluto but it's too late to pull out now.

Actually you're probably the wrong person to aim this rant at Bluto but it's too late to pull out now.

how come?

i like rants.

nae me personally, i'm a chilled out entertainer, but i like watching other folk get worked up over life's nothings.

lol/lmfao/rolf/gtf/etc are nae my scene, i'm old school, but each zany charatcer to their own.

how come?

i like rants.

nae me personally, i'm a chilled out entertainer, but i like watching other folk get worked up over life's nothings.

lol/lmfao/rolf/gtf/etc are nae my scene, i'm old school, but each zany charatcer to their own.

It's just I was talking about dumbing down, of life, and you're possibly the most superficial user ever seen on any internet messageboard, you have an enviable penchant for focussing on only the most banal and materialistic aspects of life, the minutae, whilst ignoring the glaringly obvious wider issues staring you right in the f**king face.

They say ignorance is bliss, and you appear to embody that ethos.

And in true moronic fashion, you missed the whole point of the post, I can only offer you my warmest congratulations if this stupidity thing is all an act, you got me with it for sure.

It's just I was talking about dumbing down, of life, and you're possibly the most superficial user ever seen on any internet messageboard, you have an enviable penchant for focussing on only the most banal and materialistic aspects of life, the minutae, whilst ignoring the glaringly obvious wider issues staring you right in the f**king face.

They say ignorance is bliss, and you appear to embody that ethos.

And in true moronic fashion, you missed the whole point of the post, I can only offer you my warmest congratulations if this stupidity thing is all an act, you got me with it for sure.

ha ha.

you underestimate me :checkit:

point of fact, i am not superficial nor am i ignorant.

i just have my priorities right, unlike majority of the worlds population. :cool:

• 2 years later...