What Did Boyle Say To Brown

May come out soon

The SFA (despite the ref not reporting it) have referred them to the disciplinary panel. If they got their act together this would potentially mean brown missing the Cup semi

Now I'm no laywer, but given the way Celtic are driving a coach and horses through this then surely we may have a case that

The referee didnt report it (procedural)

The police have investigated and (so far) found no crime (against law of land - human rights)

They therefore have already been investigated and found (so far) no further action required, I wouldnt have thought they can now investigate again as that would mean they are tried twice for an offence

May come out soon

The SFA (despite the ref not reporting it) have referred them to the disciplinary panel. If they got their act together this would potentially mean brown missing the Cup semi

Now I'm no laywer, but given the way Celtic are driving a coach and horses through this then surely we may have a case that

The referee didnt report it (procedural)

The police have investigated and (so far) found no crime (against law of land - human rights)

They therefore have already been investigated and found (so far) no further action required, I wouldnt have thought they can now investigate again as that would mean they are tried twice for an offence

Surely a case would have to go to trial before it could be considered to have been tried. So presumably it could be investigated multiple times if needs be, before a decision is made to go to trial.

Surely a case would have to go to trial before it could be considered to have been tried. So presumably it could be investigated multiple times if needs be, before a decision is made to go to trial.

if after 100 years of sequential punishment - celltic can get lennon off on the fact that they assumed it would be consecutive punishments then who knows.

one would beleieve that the police (as the senior authority) have jusistiction here as they have come in and (so far) found no case to answer. How can the SFA as the lesser authority find a case to answer without the ultimate authority (the ref)in the game reporting it?

Surely if the laws are so weak compared to UK law we should also ensure we make the most of it

Also the punishments are potentially lop-sided

how can they ban both from the technical area and that be just (Boyle shouldnt have been there anyway) - so the worst they can do to Boyle is a fine, therefore for the punishment to be just then the worst Brown can get is a fine - it will be disproportionate otherwise to Ban brown and only fine Boyle

Can worms fully open and easy to appeal and win if any ban happens I would say

if after 100 years of sequential punishment - celltic can get lennon off on the fact that they assumed it would be consecutive punishments then who knows.

one would beleieve that the police (as the senior authority) have jusistiction here as they have come in and (so far) found no case to answer. How can the SFA as the lesser authority find a case to answer without the ultimate authority (the ref)in the game reporting it?

Surely if the laws are so weak compared to UK law we should also ensure we make the most of it

Also the punishments are potentially lop-sided

how can they ban both from the technical area and that be just (Boyle shouldnt have been there anyway) - so the worst they can do to Boyle is a fine, therefore for the punishment to be just then the worst Brown can get is a fine - it will be disproportionate otherwise to Ban brown and only fine Boyle

Can worms fully open and easy to appeal and win if any ban happens I would say

Pretty sure Lennon was claiming incapacity benefit while playing for Celtic, these are weiges and paddys they know how to turn a golden star fish of a hole into the irish benefit channel tunnel. Some murdering ba$ards are in their government, getting of for hand bags at a football game is small beer.

"Your not getting your bonus money from me"

Source : Player from the bench.

I read a few posts on the Motherwell mad board and talk about blinkered, one of them claims theres nothing wrong with Boyle being on the track after a game and heading straight for Brown :blink:

Why would any chairman need to be on the track, however Pa Broon should not have reacted, he should have laughed at the insignificant sack of horse turd.

It owuld be fantastic if we some how performed a miracle and beat Celtic and beat Motherwell in the final to see Boyle greet like a bairn but I don't hold much hope of that