Doesn't help us when agents are filling their clients heads with sh*te that sometimes its actually true. We conceeded fit, 100 goals last season?, yet mulgrew and foster now play for the old firm.

Diamond and the dons need to part ways. His career has failed to live up to the early promise and real facts are at the moment most folk would rather have any centre back in the spl rather than diamond

Doesn't help us when agents are filling their clients heads with sh*te that sometimes its actually true. We conceeded fit, 100 goals last season?, yet mulgrew and foster now play for the old firm.

Diamond and the dons need to part ways. His career has failed to live up to the early promise and real facts are at the moment most folk would rather have any centre back in the spl rather than diamond

People are blinkered. There was no early promise. He was always, is, and will continue to be, a complete abortion of a footballer. Good riddance

Mackie lifting the cup would be bloody ace.

Well if there are any Dons players we would want to see lifting the cup for us and look like they really mean it then Mackie is definitely one of them. He may not be good but there's no doubting where his heart lies, a Dandy through and through. Just like Anderson who i'm really sad never got to lift a trophy for us as captain. Considine would be the next one too although i'm still sure Hartley would give it loads especially seeing as it could be the 3rd time he's lifted it with 3 different clubs.

As it seems he is genuinely going to Hearts, thank god, he shouldn't be anywhere near the first 11 from now on. McArdle and Considine should be the first choice pairing and we should give them time to form a partnership as both are pretty steady. Zander should only play to stop Vujadinovic getting in the team, a defender even worse than Diamond if that was possible.

Games v Hearts should be worth an extra couple of points with that donkey at CB next season.

as much as I've slagged him for his misses in the past I feel we need him on the 17th, we will need hard working players that day who will not be afraid of the Celtic players like last time

I don't know if its a measure of how we have fallen lately but Mackies genuinely one player I want to see playing for us in the semi final, don't think he lacks bottle hes just not got it but he won't give up and is the one player we need in a game like this. :unsure:

• Site Sponsor

Big Zander on Red TV... very diplomatic for an illiterate Glaswegian. Reading between the rather transparent lines, sure he's offski in the summer. The mediocracy (and guaranteed financial gains) await. Ta ta.

Excellent

Iraq Red that is a spot on image, perfect infact.

Diamond will be the new Donkey Dave Mcpherson at Feart of Dimlothian.

PS How is the Iraqi Aberdeen Supports branch? Do we have many Reds out there flying the flag

I called my self that when I was out there in 2005/06 as this was when I registered and there will be a few local Iraqis' probably still going around with Aberdeen tops to this day and I converted a few Yanks too, so all good work!!

Its a shame Diamond's form dipped so severely since he came back from a bad injury. He can be good one week, but can make bad a major mistake which can cost us the game.

I think Diamond still has some of that talent and consistency which he displayed earlier in his career (particulary in the European Season) locked up somewhere. A change of enviornment could do him the world of good and he could become a key player for Hearts.

I think Diamond still has some of that talent and consistency which he displayed earlier in his career (particulary in the European Season) locked up somewhere. A change of enviornment could do him the world of good and he could become a key player for Hearts.

I think you're mistaken.

He had potential at one time but it disappeared.

The sooner his time at AFC is over the better.

Big Zander on Red TV... very diplomatic for an illiterate Glaswegian. Reading between the rather transparent lines, sure he's offski in the summer. The mediocracy (and guaranteed financial gains) await. Ta ta.

in fairness, he signed his new contract when he could have walked last time, he hasnt progressed since his injury and no doubt was the best young talent we had a few years back, however his form has been awful and if he gets more cash, then good luck to him, we certainly wont miss him.

Good, think he's sh*te personally.

No loss you useless c'unt

People are blinkered. There was no early promise. He was always, is, and will continue to be, a complete abortion of a footballer. Good riddance

good bye Zander, lets hope he doesn't play another game for AFC.

This is brilliant. Strengthening us and weakening Hearts in one swoop! :thumbs:

I think you're mistaken.

He had potential at one time but it disappeared.

The sooner his time at AFC is over the better.

Can't recall agreeing with so many comments in one thread afore.

Spot on abody.