Brewdog

Bluto10

just checked my phone and can rememebr drinking the brewdog pale ale last night.

it was in a beer pub, so no major shock, but still good of them to expand to markets where the real boozers and conneiseurs are

it was one beer of many many from last night so i'll reserve judgement for now till i have it anotehr time wehn my pallete is more neutral.

just checked my phone and can rememebr drinking the brewdog pale ale last night.

it was in a beer pub, so no major shock, but still good of them to expand to markets where the real boozers and conneiseurs are

it was one beer of many many from last night so i'll reserve judgement for now till i have it anotehr time wehn my pallete is more neutral.

Slurring your words machine.

Still drunk?

Do you film yourself drinking in different bars, to give the impression of an active social life, to unsuspecting folk from back home, who canna tell from the mobile lens that, although you're clearly in a busy metropolis, you're alone?

Nice one, good idea, folk will think you're popular, at least for a while, and OK they dinna really ken you, but you've got to take any credit going.

Do you film yourself drinking in different bars, to give the impression of an active social life, to unsuspecting folk from back home, who canna tell from the mobile lens that, although you're clearly in a busy metropolis, you're alone?

Nice one, good idea, folk will think you're popular, at least for a while, and OK they dinna really ken you, but you've got to take any credit going.

i find buying the whole bar a round usually does the trick.

:cool:

:beer::beer:

As far as i know there is one in Aberdeen and Edinburgh. Didn't know they had one in Glasgow.

fair play to the lads then, its been one hell of journey for them so far. Started out as nothing really and now they are selling their product all over the globe, mind you one of them is a grippy f**ker

fair play to the lads then, its been one hell of journey for them so far. Started out as nothing really and now they are selling their product all over the globe, mind you one of them is a grippy f**ker

How do you know that? Did he dodge a round or something? I hate round dodgers.

One of thems old man is loaded had to pay his mother 4 million quid as a divorce settlement, tried to pan her off with a measly

• 3 weeks later...

Their punk ipa is rank.

Might as well call it Spunk IPA, at least bluto would buy it then.

Is there nae a pub of theirs in the Broch? If not, why not?

c**ts are dripping in pretence, like their beer.

I'm sure the Hollyoaks generation are sucked in by their pish. Marketing is a strong point, the beer itself is pish.

Going to a beer dinner at their restaurant tonight, they are usually great.

I like the majority of their beers.... they changed the Punk IPA into some flowery nonsense now though. A wifies beer now.

I had Macaroni Cheese topped with Chocolate from MUSA last year...it was interesting. Their beer dinners are usually really good though, went to one at the Caley Sample Rooms in Edinburgh a few months back. Cracking food and a stupid amount of beer for a Monday night.

the beer itself is pish.

All of it?

Almost popped in to Brewdog for a swift one before the Joe Brown gig at the Music Hall last night.

Busy for the time of night( 6.45pm ).

I like it and it's a big improvement on what has been there for the last 40 years( since the '60s era Marschall Bar ).

I didnae see ony bald heids in there so kept going round the corner to the Kirkgate where I had a rather pleasant Merlot , if screwtop , and lugged into the conversation of a couple of octogenarians at the next table.

Turned out the Music Hall does a nae bad Merlot too and Joe Brown strutted his stuff good.

The sound engineer , John Taylor , and I , it turned oot , were at the same Moody Blues gig in Warrington Town Hall back in '65.....but this was the first time we'd met !

http://tinyurl.com/3hnueyz