PFA YOUNG PLAYER OF THE YEAR

JAVIER HERNANDEZ (Manchester United)

GARETH BALE (Tottenham)

NANI (Manchester United)

JOE HART (Manchester City)

JACK WILSHERE (Arsenal)

SEAMUS COLEMAN (Everton)

SAMIR NASRI (Arsenal)

Adam or Parker for me, then for young player would have to be Wilshere.

Agree, although i think they'll probably give it to Vidic. Has a player been awarded this from a relegated or close to being relegated team before?

Wilshere is an absolute shoe-in to get young player.

PFA PLAYER OF THE YEAR NOMINEES

CHARLIE ADAM (Blackpool)

GARETH BALE (Tottenham)

SAMIR NASRI (Arsenal)

SCOTT PARKER (West Ham)

CARLOS TEVEZ (Manchester City)

RAFAEL VAN DER VAART (Tottenham)

NEMANJA VIDIC (Manchester United)

PFA YOUNG PLAYER OF THE YEAR

JAVIER HERNANDEZ (Manchester United)

GARETH BALE (Tottenham)

NANI (Manchester United)

JOE HART (Manchester City)

JACK WILSHERE (Arsenal)

SEAMUS COLEMAN (Everton)

SAMIR NASRI (Arsenal)

:laughing: what a f**kin joke!

depends what happens next few games but goin by that list its gotta be vidic or vdv for me.

:laughing: what a f**kin joke!

depends what happens next few games but goin by that list its gotta be vidic or vdv for me.

What's the problem with that? That he's a former hun? Jesus. Adam has been absolutely brilliant for Blackpool this season and fully deserves to be in that list.

Vidic and Wilshere to win for me.

What's the problem with that? That he's a former hun? Jesus. Adam has been absolutely brilliant for Blackpool this season and fully deserves to be in that list.

Vidic and Wilshere to win for me.

haha typical, moron. cudna give a fook if he played for rangers, aberdeen or fookin timbuktu united! he's massively overrated! if you actually watch him in full games instead o just the showreels they give him then youd see that for every 1 amazin 50 or 60 yard pass, 3 or 4 mare go wayward. for every ace through ba he plays another 5 ambitious passes go nowhere! iv seen at least 4 times in games where blackpool have had a great chance for an excellent counter attack only for him to spank it from half way line and miss! he believes his own hype aswell, tries things to play better than he's able. dunno wether its cos he just plays for 'plucky' blackpool or cos they feel they had t give credit to a scotsman or what but if you think he's one of the best players in that league, or if he's one of the most outstanding this season, then you're simply wrong. he's decent, thats it. got nothin against the lad.

haha typical, moron. cudna give a fook if he played for rangers, aberdeen or fookin timbuktu united! he's massively overrated! if you actually watch him in full games instead o just the showreels they give him then youd see that for every 1 amazin 50 or 60 yard pass, 3 or 4 mare go wayward. for every ace through ba he plays another 5 ambitious passes go nowhere! iv seen at least 4 times in games where blackpool have had a great chance for an excellent counter attack only for him to spank it from half way line and miss! he believes his own hype aswell, tries things to play better than he's able. dunno wether its cos he just plays for 'plucky' blackpool or cos they feel they had t give credit to a scotsman or what but if you think he's one of the best players in that league, or if he's one of the most outstanding this season, then you're simply wrong. he's decent, thats it. got nothin against the lad.

no player on that list is perfect but the guy deserves to be in that list, there's no reason for you to claim some one is a moron just because they have different opinion to you either.

well done to him and I hope Blackpool stay up but I think they will go straight down next season.

think Bale will win the award any way

Bale will win both, and manager of the year as well. Probably go on to become Sir Bale aswell. Not that he's over hyped or anything....but I think he could win the Pulitzer and Nobel Prize.....

this

you lot are thinking too much about who has played well and deserves to win because of a season long effort.

bale has had a few stellar games which counts for so much more than just being consistently good

PFA are like magpies. Im shocked rooney isnt listed because of his overhead kick.

no player on that list is perfect but the guy deserves to be in that list, there's no reason for you to claim some one is a moron just because they have different opinion to you either.

well done to him and I hope Blackpool stay up but I think they will go straight down next season.

think Bale will win the award any way

nuhin t d with anyone havin a differing opinion. im all for different opinions actually min. i called him a moron cos instead of simply askin me why i said what i did he simply classed me as a run o the mill retard fan that disna like someone just cos of who he played for.

and aye of course nobodys perfect, but i think its absolute bollocks puttin him in the shorlist for player of the year!! yes he's been blackpool's form player, but to say he's been one of the best players in the premier league this season is laughable.

The sh*te you speak is laughable like.

The sh*te you speak is laughable like.

hahaha quality, yet another retarded post from you too min. was wonderin fan id hear your drivel again! you got anyhin constructive to counter fit i said there then??? how d you kane im wrong??? haha cana wait for another awesome reply....

hahaha quality, yet another retarded post from you too min. was wonderin fan id hear your drivel again! you got anyhin constructive to counter fit i said there then??? how d you kane im wrong??? haha cana wait for another awesome reply....

My uncle and cousin are season ticket holders, always on about him, you say he tries too hard and he believes the hype, that is utter sh*t, ever since moving to England Charlie has became more level headed and is very greatful for where he is at in his career, without him Blackpool would have been rockbottom.

My uncle and cousin are season ticket holders, always on about him, you say he tries too hard and he believes the hype, that is utter sh*t, ever since moving to England Charlie has became more level headed and is very greatful for where he is at in his career, without him Blackpool would have been rockbottom.

good point and I agree mini, heard him a couple of times being interviewed and he seemed very down to earth about his form this year and the praise he received.

played very well against Spain for Scotland too

zerodon, why do you think the praise has went to his head?

good point and I agree mini, heard him a couple of times being interviewed and he seemed very down to earth about his form this year and the praise he received.

played very well against Spain for Scotland too

zerodon, why do you think the praise has went to his head?

The Spain game was the game that convinced me he actually has real quality, he was knocking the ball around much better than some of the Spanish players, you also have to remember he is more or less the one that carries this Blackpool side, the amount of assists and goals he has got this season is staggering for a defencive midfielder.

first name terms you and big chaz eh! quality!

haha rockbottom, your funny min.

well yer uncle and cousin need to have a dispute with my workmate who was prayin for the crazy

well yer uncle and cousin need to have a dispute with my workmate who was prayin for the crazy £10mil+ liverpool and suchlike were gona pay! unless im madly misinformed but they reckon they cudv done without him if they got the money and bought in a couple players.

he can still be grateful and believe his own hype min.

but fair do's, you and your family have your opinions and i have mine. now i think you should let go of your obsession with everythin i say and concentrate on puttin forward your ane opinions rather than dispel other folks, cheers.

can you elaborate on that??????

is your opinion based on what your workmate says?

well yer uncle and cousin need to have a dispute with my workmate who was prayin for the crazy £10mil+ liverpool and suchlike were gona pay! unless im madly misinformed but they reckon they cudv done without him if they got the money and bought in a couple players.

he can still be grateful and believe his own hype min.

but fair do's, you and your family have your opinions and i have mine. now i think you should let go of your obsession with everythin i say and concentrate on puttin forward your ane opinions rather than dispel other folks, cheers.

Haha you just continually speak pish *note this is my opinion and many others on here* I'll call him what i want, k?

The Spain game was the game that convinced me he actually has real quality, he was knocking the ball around much better than some of the Spanish players, you also have to remember he is more or less the one that carries this Blackpool side, the amount of assists and goals he has got this season is staggering for a defencive midfielder.

he's a holding midfielder, or the preverbial watercarrier, if you will.

VDA im simply goin by what iv seen on countless occassions ie instead of playin simple passing moves to start attacks which he is very good at, he too often tries one of his 50-odd yard passes or maybe a long shot. i just think if he kept it relatively simple more then i wudna think he was tryin to look ace, rather than actually be ace.

and i do agree he seems very level headed and a sound lad and hard worker, so im nae sayin any o this cos i dina like him or anythin like that. its juts my opinion.

Haha you just continually speak pish *note this is my opinion and many others on here* I'll call him what i want, k?

care to enlighten me?! surely iv nae spoken mare pish in my career as an afc chat merchant, than you?! that would be some feat if i had haha.

and k, you call him what you like. please dont cry or feel the need to make up a story about a relative. i dont mind. charlie is fine. or chaz, whatever you want big man.

EDIT: why you remove that part mini?! why?! id like to know. why?! :hysterical:

he's a holding midfielder, or the preverbial watercarrier, if you will.

VDA im simply goin by what iv seen on countless occassions ie instead of playin simple passing moves to start attacks which he is very good at, he too often tries one of his 50-odd yard passes or maybe a long shot. i just think if he kept it relatively simple more then i wudna think he was tryin to look ace, rather than actually be ace.

and i do agree he seems very level headed and a sound lad and hard worker, so im nae sayin any o this cos i dina like him or anythin like that. its juts my opinion.

so is he level headed or letting his hype get to him? I'm just trying to get where your opinions are coming from here. do you watch him or Blackpool all the time?

I removed the bit as it wasn't really fair on her or him, it was a while back now and I never met him at the time but I will call him Charlie if I want and it isn't made up.

Your opinions on football are rather funny, you actually try to sound as if you know what you are talking about when clearly you don't, you may wach a lot of football ON TV but you know close to f**kall.

so is he level headed or letting his hype get to him? I'm just trying to get where your opinions are coming from here. do you watch him or Blackpool all the time?

im nae tryin to be a dick here, but do you nae think he can be both?? level headed as in grateful for his chance and really hard working and happy to play in prem, whilst also believing he's as good as his hype?! see what i mean? i do actually mostly haha, at the risk o soundin like a complete geek, i try to watch most of all games from saturdays on footy first or internet. im nae just dispellin his efforts after seein 4 or 5 blackpool games and a bunch o highlights and showreel's, like i imagine some folk are doin.

im nae tryin to be a dick here, but do you nae think he can be both?? level headed as in grateful for his chance and really hard working and happy to play in prem, whilst also believing he's as good as his hype?! see what i mean? i do actually mostly haha, at the risk o soundin like a complete geek, i try to watch most of all games from saturdays on footy first or internet. im nae just dispellin his efforts after seein 4 or 5 blackpool games and a bunch o highlights and showreel's, like i imagine some folk are doin.

to me if someones level headed in football then they are not letting the hype get to him

I removed the bit as it wasn't really fair on her or him, it was a while back now and I never met him at the time but I will call him Charlie if I want and it isn't made up.

Your opinions on football are rather funny, you actually try to sound as if you know what you are talking about when clearly you don't, you may wach a lot of football ON TV but you know close to f**kall.

haha i like this alot. i can say with absolute certainty and no doubt, that i do know alot more than you about any and all aspects of football. you fancy explainin why i "clearly don't" know what im talkin about?! or you just gona say its cos iv said a handful of things on here than you really dont agree with, instead of comin up with an actual reason or examples or why iv nae idea??

to me if someones level headed in football then they are not letting the hype get to him

ok, then i obviously dont know what level-headed means then hahaha. il again just say that i do believe him to be a down to earth, hard worker grateful for his chance to play for blackpool and do everythin in his power to help them win, and also getting excited by what some people think of him and tryin to do outstanding things more often than play a more simple game which i think he'd excel at mostly.