Atmosphere

Ok Mr Pedantic, but do you really think that an extra 2-3k in attendance means they aren't hypocrites by singing that to us?

I'm not being pedantic, you posted something that was wrong and I corrected you, no big deal here. I'd say a 12k average attendance is pretty good considering the season they are having. its not much less than our average when we had a decent season making it to 3rd

I'm not being pedantic, you posted something that was wrong and I corrected you, no big deal here. I'd say a 12k average attendance is pretty good considering the season they are having. its not much less than our average when we had a decent season making it to 3rd

Ok, fair enough. However I do not think that a 2-3k difference justifies what they were singing.

Ok, fair enough. However I do not think that a 2-3k difference justifies what they were singing.

Why do they have to justify themselves? They are football fans having banter, its not against the law, yet?

Are you the lothian version of millertime? Both of you write some total fkn nonsense.