Hillsborough

Never knew any one of the dead so this didn't touch me personally. Worse things happen in China.

The uber grief position that certain members of the population love to spin out is mental illness without bounds.

It's like the 96 feed their obsession, their need to grieve to convince themselves how much they care, validating how "nice" they really are.

I don't give a f**k. Stick that in your scouse pipes and smoke it.

Exactly.

What is the main industry in Liverpool? Flower shops.

Scousers do grief like no others and some people jump on the bandwagon.

A sad event no doubt about that, but I'd leave it for those directly involved. A lot of faux grief trotted out by some for this.

Celtic give them a run for their money.

The day Kenny Dalglish dies will be like Diana Spencer all over again. A Liverpool-Celtic grief orgy.

You lot are a bunch of cocks. As much as you dislike Liverpool FC, have some respect for those who passed away and the families affected.

When the innocent victims that were murdered at Heysel by Liverpool hooligans recieve the justice they deserve then we can think about Hillsborough.

What Justice do you mean? Liverpool were blamed for that disaster and were punished, and the fans accept the blame. Even though the top judge in Belgium at the times report suggested the police were at fault. The police captain got done for manslaughter, along with as many Liverpool fans that were involved that could be caught. Belgium was banned from hosting a final for 10 years, and English teams from competitions for 5 years (Liverpool an extra 2).

Liverpool fans dont pretend the small minority werent part to blame, and the centenary stand has a plaque to honour the Juventus fans that passed away.

Of course it was a terrible tragedy, but why dont you learn about things before posting stupid comments.

You lot are a bunch of cocks. As much as you dislike Liverpool FC, have some respect for those who passed away and the families affected.

It has nothing to do with a 'dislike' for Liverpool FC.

It comes from a detachment in that I didn't know one single person directly or indirectly involved in the incident.

So how the hell can I feel any emotion for it other than think that it's a terrible shame.

Alot of people just want to be seen to feel grief. As though it makes them a better person.

The football community in particular go over the score with faux grief.

We're getting asked to have minute's applause or minute's silence or wear a black armband for every Tom, Dick & Harry these days.

Do you reckon there will be an outpouring of grief if I pop my clogs?

Will there f**k.

A failure from the police and moronic fans trying to ramraid their into the ground, doesnt make it anymore acceptable for those that died

Hysel or Hillborough? Both tragedies were caused by Liverpool fans first and foremost as much as the blame tries to get passed around.

22 years on from Hillsborough and still it gets brought up as huge thing. How about moving on and letting families of the dead continue with their lives instead of trying to make a cause out of it. Also imagine that quite a number of Liverpool fans when brought up will feel suitably guilty every year knowing they played a part in the tragedy by turning up with no tickets and trying to force their way in. Then again many who did this are probably some of the most vociferous when trying to put the blame elsewhere to clear their own conscience.

Move on.

What Justice do you mean? Liverpool were blamed for that disaster and were punished, and the fans accept the blame. Even though the top judge in Belgium at the times report suggested the police were at fault. The police captain got done for manslaughter, along with as many Liverpool fans that were involved that could be caught. Belgium was banned from hosting a final for 10 years, and English teams from competitions for 5 years (Liverpool an extra 2).

Liverpool fans dont pretend the small minority werent part to blame, and the centenary stand has a plaque to honour the Juventus fans that passed away.

Of course it was a terrible tragedy, but why dont you learn about things before posting stupid comments.

14 Liverpool fans were arrested and charged. Not good enough.

Also the Liverpool chairman at the time claimed Chelsea fans were to blame (where have we heard that one recently) which is a disgraceful thing to do. Something history conviniently has ignored.