El Classico

good day of football on saturday, rounded off by the old firm derby.

at the bernabeau, so i dont think we'll see a repeat of the 5-0 game earlier this season.

i'm going for a real win. jose had his fingers burnt but that winna happen again, neither in madrid nor nou camp.

canna wait to watch it. if i manage to stay sober that is. :cool:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a pity the league is as good as over after Real lost at home to Sporting Gijon a couple of weeks ago. Barca could even put out reserve team in this one and save players for Europe and cup final and still be 5 (effectively 6 with head to head unless pummelled) clear at top.

apparently barca are favourites for this game, according to paddy powa.

strange cause i would have thought at the bernabeau, with barcalona a good few points ahead (possibly resting players) that real would win, or at least be the more likely side to win.

that said, maybe mourinhio is going to rest players and concentrate on the c.l. ????

apparently barca are favourites for this game, according to paddy powa.

strange cause i would have thought at the bernabeau, with barcalona a good few points ahead (possibly resting players) that real would win, or at least be the more likely side to win.

that said, maybe mourinhio is going to rest players and concentrate on the c.l. ????

thats just rubbish and total Barca arrogance, this is a 50-50 game.......................................... :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

This is a massive game so why would either manager rest players for a game 10 days away!?! :nutter:

I can't see past Barca for this game, the only real test Real have had this season was at the Nou Camp and look what happened.

Real's back 4 and two holding midfielders aren't good enough to cope with Barcas attack and they'll be lucky to see enough of the ball to cause the damage needed.

It looks like a training match so far for Barca. I enjoy the way they keep possession of the ball, it's very pleasing on the eye.

However, I know El Clasico has so much more to offer. That's what I meant by it being not the best. I think the next few games have so much more to offer.