Motherwell V St Johnstone

Yea, game should really have been at somewhere like Easter Road or Tynecastle.

Yep, total joke from the SFA that they have made ALL semi finals at Hampden. "so the players and fans can get a big day out" - It's the bloody semi, the "big day out" is the final. Tubes. It's embarrassing for Scottish football on the whole this crowd though, not just the 2 diddies playing.

Yep, total joke from the SFA that they have made ALL semi finals at Hampden. "so the players and fans can get a big day out" - It's the bloody semi, the "big day out" is the final. Tubes. It's embarrassing for Scottish football on the whole this crowd though, not just the 2 diddies playing.

Everyone can see this apart from the SFA.

Well chant

Are you watching Craig Brown.

Erm

I suppose he probably would be.

Given that these teams are our potential final opponents.

Thought that's what they were singing but didn't think they'd be that retarded. They won't be so smug when we stuff them in the final.

Spot the error from Sporting Life live text:

FULL TIME. Motherwell 3 St Johnstone 0. A superb first half by Motherwell secured the victory with Craigan, Murphy and Sutton scoring the goals that sunk St Johnstone. Derek McInnes' side are denied their first Scottish Cup final but is a job well done for Stuart McCall's side who will return to Hampden hopeful of a repeat performance against either Rangers or Celtic in the final.

I forgot about this tube, if we lose tomorrow I'm willing to make a one off exception and hope that Celtic demolish them in the final.

Could you imagine if we went on to win the cup, would love to torture the c**t but that would do, especially if Broon and Knox gave him a 'get it up ye' sign.

Could you imagine if we went on to win the cup, would love to torture the c**t but that would do, especially if Broon and Knox gave him a 'get it up ye' sign.

I'd rather they just walked past him with a cheeky smile on their faces looking directly at him and then went on the lap of honour.