Man City V Man Utd

Aye that's what I mean.

Scholes can't tackle and has had some horrors over the years, but yet the commentators normally laugh about it. 'Oh, Scholes still hasn't learnt how to tackle haha'.

Citeh will blow this I feel, no idea why.

That's what always gets to me about him. Undoubtedly a fantastically gifted footballer, but he is a dirty b*stard, yet nobody seems to acknowledge that.

What did he do? I love the guy, pure banter.

He winked at Rio.

Rio and other Man Yoo players surround him, push him. He casually struts away laughing and they all chase him, continiuing to point in his face while he smiles.

Ferdinand then basically squares up to David Platt who is trying to calm him down then walks off in a huff.

Junkie c**t.

Other teams will learn to win graciously when Man Yoo learn to take a defeat like men.

He winked at Rio.

Rio and other Man Yoo players surround him, push him. He casually struts away laughing and they all chase him, continiuing to point in his face while he smiles.

Ferdinand then basically squares up to David Platt who is trying to calm him down then walks off in a huff.

Junkie c**t.

Other teams will learn to win graciously when Man Yoo learn to take a defeat like men.

:hysterical:

I would hate that and probably react but to be fair to him, he's a bit of a character like, you just know he probably goes up to homeless folk begging on the streets of Manchester and burns

He winked at Rio.

Junkie c**t.

Watch it again. He has an altercation of some sorts with Anderson and then Rio gets involved.

The wink comes later.

Balotelli is an arse.

Better team won on the day and Paul Scholes finished HHS Man Utd career with a red card.

They never do.

Fergie's teams never lose graciously. A sign of winners.

Balotelli is just a punk with all the talent in the world, but will never fully realise it.

The lads not good enough to go winding folk up.

He should go and celebrate like the rest of his team as they've just stopped us all being buried under a potenial media wankfest about Utd doing a treble.

They never do.

Fergie's teams never lose graciously. A sign of winners.

Balotelli is just a punk with all the talent in the world, but will never fully realise it.

The lads not good enough to go winding folk up.

He should go and celebrate like the rest of his team as they've just stopped us all being buried under a potenial media wankfest about Utd doing a treble.

So Man Yoo are allowed to be c**ts because they are winners but no-one is allowed to do it in return?

You do not know what has been said between anyone so to pin it all on the boy while an experienced pro like Ferdinand (a drug cheat) acted the way he did is laughable.

So Man Yoo are allowed to be c**ts because they are winners but no-one is allowed to do it in return?

You do not know what has been said between anyone so to pin it all on the boy while an experienced pro like Ferdinand (a drug cheat) acted the way he did is laughable.

As KSL said though Balotelli should have just went over to his own fans with his teammates to celebrate their win but he had to act like he's the boy. Total fud just like Rooney but at least Rooney has proved himself over the years, this guy has only just bothered to start kind of playing now and has to be the most moodiest player i've seen since Marco Negri.

As KSL said though Balotelli should have just went over to his own fans with his teammates to celebrate their win but he had to act like he's the boy. Total fud just like Rooney but at least Rooney has proved himself over the years, this guy has only just bothered to start kind of playing now and has to be the most moodiest player i've seen since Marco Negri.

So what about when Gary Neville did it, consistently, to wind up other teams fans?

Oh it was just banter then.

SUPER MARIO.

So what about when Gary Neville did it, consistently, to wind up other teams fans?

Oh it was just banter then.

SUPER MARIO.

Did i actually say i agreed with any of Neville's actions either like? No i didn't. Great full-back, utter c**t of a guy, and in no way should he be a pundit on Sky Sports, doesn't have the right personality or humility to be one, bit like Ian Wright actually i.e an utter wank.

Did i actually say i agreed with any of Neville's actions either like? No i didn't. Great full-back, utter c**t of a guy, and in no way should he be a pundit on Sky Sports, doesn't have the right personality or humility to be one, bit like Ian Wright actually i.e an utter wank.

I'm asking why Man Yoo fans thought it was brilliant when Gary Neville done it (over and over) but when it's done in return it's not acceptable. I'm not asking if Gary Neville is fit for punditry.

I'm asking why Man Yoo fans thought it was brilliant when Gary Neville done it (over and over) but when it's done in return it's not acceptable. I'm not asking if Gary Neville is fit for punditry.

That's moronic Utd fans really. Any decent minded fan would ignore him but you get things like that happening all the time, it's part and parcel of football. I think it's just annoying as Balotelli is basically this overrated guy who comes over here thinking he's the "2nd best player in the world" to quote him and winding up rival fans who were already deflated. No professionalism at all.

And i was only making the point about Neville for the sake of it really.