Relegation Dogfight

Genuinly nervous as i am seeing no fight from anyone.

Obvious those players who want to be at aberdeen next season and those who dont. I dont understand why brown is sticking with the guys that are away to stick two fingers up at the club and f**k off.

Probably thinks thats the best way to change their minds and try and keep them at the club. I would been giving the likes of Robertson, Jarvis, McRobbie and Gibson a chance in these games to show what they can do.

Probably thinks thats the best way to change their minds and try and keep them at the club. I would been giving the likes of Robertson, Jarvis, McRobbie and Gibson a chance in these games to show what they can do.

Yup i would agree, find out now if there is any potential there, Install a bit of fight into the team.

I'd only do that once we are safe. No need to put that pressure onto the young guys at this stage.

Think our gutless wonders will drag us further into the mire ? It would take a lot for Hamilton to stay up ............

maybez aye maybez no

There is some irony in there somewhere, spine of our team (Langfield, Diamond...) have no spine.

Personally i think they think they have done enough to keep us safe and thats all they are doing. Quicker Langfield, Diamond, Foster (when he comes back from the huns) and co are shown the door the better.

I'd only do that once we are safe. No need to put that pressure onto the young guys at this stage.

Can see your point in the case of the last three but Robertson has been on the bench most weeks and has been fairly good, I would give him his chance sooner rather than later

Hamilton have not won a home game all season, the pressure is stacked on them a lot more than it is us. I think we will be safe next Monday.

Hamilton not won at home in the league in one and a half years. AFC, and Jimmy particularly, have thrived on ending statistics like that over the last decade. Get Hamilton on your coupon this weekend.

Guest the shepherd

Hamilton have not won a home game all season, the pressure is stacked on them a lot more than it is us. I think we will be safe next Monday.

For that very reason is why Hamilton (and not Aberdeen) fully deserve to be relegated. Fair enough it is mathematically possible we may go down but I would rather trust the bunch we currently have on our books just now to stay up rather than the gutless lot of last season. Should be more than capable enough of beating Hamilton considering we have done it three times out of three already this season.