36 members have voted

1. 1. Wil you renew?

• No
    • Yes
    • No. I'm not a ST holder anyway
    • Yes, i'm buying my 1st ST next season
    • Probably not
    • Probably yes

I let my own, and the bairns ST lapse at the end of last season as he started playing on Saturday dinnertimes. I waited to see get his fixtures to see where he was playing in relation to the first team to see if it was worthwhile. We've been away when the Dons are at home, or vice versa, more often than what was viable. If he's kept on next season I'll do the same.

PS I had absolutely zero correspondence from the club asking why we had not renewed. No shock there then.

The more and more that I think about it the more and more I think that I'm becoming an apathetic Dons fan. I could have really really made the effort to go to Hampden on Sunday but had better things to do. I get into Pittodrie for nothing because I work at the ground on matchdays and I was going to attend the Hamilton match on Monday because I'll be in Glasgow for a few days but have decided not to bother since I found out it was on the TV.

The last few seasons have really really tested my patience with the Dandies and I can't remember the last time that I turned up and actually enjoyed an Aberdeen game, particularly away from home, which tended to be the most enjoyable.

Thats not even to get started on the dire football that is being served up and the chronic standard of officiating.

I hope it all turns round next season but I can't say that I'm optimistic.

• Site Sponsor

If they re-sign sh*te like Langfield and Diamond it is unlikely that I'll renew. I'll still go to the games just not giving them a bunce up front.

It will also make the decision on whether to go and see St Mirren at home on a Tuesday night in November a no brainer.

For for the first time in 18 years I'm not re-new'ing these are the reasons why...

1. The gulf in class between Rangers and Celtic is more apparent, they get help from the SFA when things are bad.

2. Aberdeen FC needs to be overhauled from top to bottom

-Youth coaches need to taken out and replaced with people with the elk of Motherwell ( as they seem to get decent youth)

-Board members need to be removed and replaced with someone that can take the club forward not 5,000,000 steps back

We seem to just limp along and every so often patch the wounded animal until the next time something comes along and hurts us, I've been costing up my season ticket and for that price I can take myself and the missus across to Valencia or Sevilla for a weekend and watch a game, With good atmosphere, decent football, a tan, a sangria and a spanish game.

I still I'm an Aberdeen supporter but I'm now voting with my feet.

I let my own, and the bairns ST lapse at the end of last season as he started playing on Saturday dinnertimes. I waited to see get his fixtures to see where he was playing in relation to the first team to see if it was worthwhile. We've been away when the Dons are at home, or vice versa, more often than what was viable. If he's kept on next season I'll do the same.

PS I had absolutely zero correspondence from the club asking why we had not renewed. No shock there then.

They didn't get in touch with me either when I didn't renew. I can only presume they have a massive backlog on the season ticket waiting list.

I'll not be getting a season ticket because I think I'm going to be playing golf alot more this year.

I may even go back to playing football next season also. However time will tell on that one.

Watching Aberdeen is like watching Michelle McManus undress........so until Aberdeen can play like Pamela Anderson undressing, I won't be buying a season ticket.

the standard of the football doesn't really bother me any more, the lack of effort does though and everything about the scottish game right now f**king stinks

I'm going to keep playing fitba so for that reason I won't be buying a season ticket

Aberdeen FC, and the other 40 clubs outwith Celtic and Rangers, cannot win under the current setup. It would take a miraculous amount of effort, resolve, and stoical indifference to blatant bias to even come close.

How many more years of this sh*te football, procession-style league races, and humpings in the cups to the Glasgow two will it take for the other clubs to tackle the real issue?

The cheating and corrupt behaviour of these terrorist hoarding behemoth Glasgow clubs.

Both clubs should be expelled from Scottish football. They are intent on bringing death to football's door. Incredible.

How do you explain to a young loon what Scottish football is going through just now? It's sick. The posturing, constant, the sniping, constant, the harassment of anyone who dares question them, constant.

Referees are probably in fear of their lives if they blow either/or's title challenge apart with a bad call. Easiest thing for them to do is just give them everything.

Who has the balls to state publicly that these clubs are cheats, who have corrupted and contorted the game in this country into a b*stardisation of sport, and who have basically seen to the almost total annihilation of the other Scottish clubs, all to further their own rivalry, which is just an obscene and magnified game of playground style one-up manship.

This is not sport. Sport encourages competition and fairness.

Scottish football needs drastic change, starting with heads rolling at the very top, cut the head off the snake.

Both clubs, in a sane world, would be banned for a full season. This would give them time to PROPERLY tackle the sectarian issue, not pay lip service to it.

I most likely will be renewing (although I didn't last season) but I will leave it til I see the kind of attitude the club & board are showing rgds CB & the players he wants to sign.

They have said that the budget will be the same & not dwindle (like other clubs will) but I'd like to see a bit more than this.

If the out of contract players get offered similar deals then we're screwed then, we'll have buttons for newbies, so any that ARE staying should be on less money with the exception of the likes of Smith or Milsom (who I'd think could & should be top earners in comparison to all the players that are there at the mo) bin Diamond (let Hearts suffer him) if you must keep Clangers then on less wages. McNamee can go, we need a more regular player for his wage (what ever it may be) cos right now it's wasted on a part time player