Spurs 3 V Arsenal 3

Best EPL game of the season? I think so, what a game.

A derby with lot at stake for both teams and right from the off they both went for it. Loads of quality fitba as you would expect from two quality footballing teams. A bit of bite as well, especially in the second half.

Any other games that would rival this one?

Best EPL game of the season? I think so, what a game.

A derby with lot at stake for both teams and right from the off they both went for it. Loads of quality fitba as you would expect from two quality footballing teams. A bit of bite as well, especially in the second half.

Any other games that would rival this one?

Was a great game and another bottle job from arsenal! Really think arsene is starting to lose the plot! He looks terrible on the sidelines these days!

Was a great game and another bottle job from arsenal! Really think arsene is starting to lose the plot! He looks terrible on the sidelines these days!

I'm amazed he hasn't been sacked by now. For a club the size of Arsenal, 6 years without a trophy is simply astonishing.

Wenger is an arrogant man - he's so far up his own arse, that he started to believe his own hype when Arsenal had a good side, 6 or 7 years ago.

I'm sure there are loads of managers out there, if they had the same level of breathing space as Wenger gets from his board, who'd love to adapt their game to something more aesthetically pleasing.... however, for other clubs it's just not that simple - you have to meet targets, otherwise you'll face the sack. Unfortunately for Arsenal fans, when Wenger did have his spell of success, he was given free reign to take the piss for the next 5 years, metamorphically wanking himself off at the expense of any silverware.

Im not so sure of that, both were exactly the same, in my opinion both were penalties, but both lovenkrands and Hernandez's theatrical fall made the ref think twice. To book hernandez when there was contact was harsh, dont mind the no pen call but to book the player was wrong.

Agree on the other point, too many red cards just now for fouls that i dont beleive are clear goal-scoring chances.

Im not so sure of that, both were exactly the same, in my opinion both were penalties, but both lovenkrands and Hernandez's theatrical fall made the ref think twice. To book hernandez when there was contact was harsh, dont mind the no pen call but to book the player was wrong.

Agree on the other point, too many red cards just now for fouls that i dont beleive are clear goal-scoring chances.

I'd like to see clarification of the rules, football is a contact sport, IMO the ref in both occasions on Tuesday didn't believe there was enough contact to go down and I totally agree with that. Too many people believe contact automatically means penalty.

Well I saw the spurs penalty incident this morning on SSN. SFA refs take f**king note, no need for a red card.

same goes for the Man United match on Monday or Tuesday, two penalty incidents which the ref dealt with brilliantly.

He got at least one, if not both penalty claims wrong. He also erred booking Chicochico for his 'dive', while not booking Nani for his embarrassing dive in the first half.

And the Spurs penalty was totally different, the rate Lennon was hooring doon the side meant it wasn't a clear goalscoring oppo, he could well have run the ball out of play from there.

He got at least one, if not both penalty claims wrong. He also erred booking Chicochico for his 'dive', while not booking Nani for his embarrassing dive in the first half.

And the Spurs penalty was totally different, the rate Lennon was hooring doon the side meant it wasn't a clear goalscoring oppo, he could well have run the ball out of play from there.

elaborate FS, why were the two incidents penalties?

I'm amazed he hasn't been sacked by now. For a club the size of Arsenal, 6 years without a trophy is simply astonishing.

Wenger is an arrogant man - he's so far up his own arse, that he started to believe his own hype when Arsenal had a good side, 6 or 7 years ago.

I'm sure there are loads of managers out there, if they had the same level of breathing space as Wenger gets from his board, who'd love to adapt their game to something more aesthetically pleasing.... however, for other clubs it's just not that simple - you have to meet targets, otherwise you'll face the sack. Unfortunately for Arsenal fans, when Wenger did have his spell of success, he was given free reign to take the piss for the next 5 years, metamorphically wanking himself off at the expense of any silverware.

Completely agree! Been saying this for a couple of season now! Actually think arsenal fans are starting to turn on him now!

Couldn't agree more. He's like the Champion fighter who is past his prime, but doesn't know when to quit. Sad to see, but football is a RESULTS based business and I'm sure that, given the chance, Arsenal fans right now would swap his aesthetically pleasing style of underachieving for the old days of "winning ugly" under George Graham.

I'm surprised the fans are only just beginning to turn on him now, given that it's 6yrs without a trophy (although the CL final in 2006 admittedly bought him some time). His time is up, but the question is, will the fans and/or new owner be brave enough to pull the plug on a man who is, historically speaking, the Club's most successful manager?