Aberdeen Fan Head-Butting 12 Year Old Celtic Fan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/2231233?UserKey=

Not good really. Idiot should be banned for life as there no place for that against someone that young.

If your going to headbutt anyone headbutt his parents who let him grow up supporting the c**ts.

Sure we'll see this being jumped on of course to portray us horrible savage Aberdeen fans.

WTF????????

FFS!

12 year old!!!!!!!!!!!

They will love this.

I know every support has idiots but a 20 year old nutting a bairn FFS!

Poor kid, he's probably only just got out of church after having the priest nutting on him!! :tumbleweed:

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/2231233?UserKey=

Not good really. Idiot should be banned for life as there no place for that against someone that young.

If your going to headbutt anyone headbutt his parents who let him grow up supporting the c**ts.

Sure we'll see this being jumped on of course to portray us horrible savage Aberdeen fans.

From Monday's papers. Surprisingly not much been made of it in west coast media but no doubt one of them will pick it up from here.

Ach he's been charged, therefore there's no real issue, you canna legislate for idiots, of which all supports have a sizeable percentage.

The humiliation of the court appearance will be a sobering thought for him for sure, it's not as if it's any reflection on Aberdeen football club, it happened in a supermarket in Dundee.

thats embarassing and just another example of how this "holier than thou" attitude aberdonians have over glaswegians should really be dropped, for your own sakes

Bit presumptious that the boy is Aberdonian, no? And we all know that Aberdeen and it's inhabitants aren't perfect, just on average better than their Glaswegian equivalents... :itch-chin:

2 points

theres more glaswegians, therefore you'll hear "worser" stories

have you ever heard of a celtic fan attacking a 12 yr old dons fan?

More regular, perhaps (especially given the Glasgow centric media) but "worser". More people does not correlate with "worserness"

No. I know a few Aberdonian Celtic fans, and they don't do it either...

course it does

its like with BT too

because were the biggest telecoms company, you'll always hear more bad stories

tell you what though, for all round package? BT wins

anyway, back on topic...tell me this....you honestly telling me if it was the other way around and some "weegie" had nutted a 12 yr old dons boy, the old classic rhetoric wouldnt be rolled out?

You seem to be bringing BT into every argument. They're a bunch of c**ts.

More regular, perhaps (especially given the Glasgow centric media) but "worser". More people does not correlate with "worserness"

course it does

its like with BT too

because were the biggest telecoms company, you'll always hear more bad stories

So you agree with me, it is more bad stories rather than "worser"?

As for the rest, I da really care...

Glasgow:

We had to ask some one-eyed, scarfaced tink how to get to Hampden on Sunday, to the naked eye he was out and about on a beautiful Sunday morning on his pushbike, high on life itself.

Scratch beneath the surface i.e. actually lower yourself to converse with the lowlife, and he turns out to be reeking of white lightning, away with it on god knows what else, with one eye, barely a tooth in his head, and a scar from chin to monobrow.

He still kent the way to Hampden, remarkably, and I salute his indefatigability and chutzpah in the face of overwhelming odds against success in life given the hand the poor c**t was dealt.

In and out as quick as possible is my motto, no hingin aboot in such a cesspool of humanity.

I'm just saying that given everything that's happened this week it's entirely possible that hatred towards our club could manifest itself as someone wearing our colours and causing trouble... I don't doubt it's most likely one of our fans acting like a fanny, but it's not entirely out of the realms of possibility that someone who doesn't like AFC might have caused sh*te... You assumed it would be a hun... I would never make such an assumption...

Big Picture

Do you think that every Rangers or Celtic fan battering each other this weekend will be reported on the BBC website on Monday....will it feck!

While I dont condone the idot for hitting a 12 year old kid and hope the clown gets what he deserves let put it into prespective...there will be more incidents of people heeds smashed in ma town alone on Sun night after the game than happened after the semi final! ...Its a nothing story that as always the media love to use to muddy the Aberdeen name!

F u c k them!

What did I say about the Dons needing to rid our support of it's weegie element?

They're dragging the name of the club through the mud.

East Kilbride, christ knows where that is, all I know is it's in or around Glasgow, enough said.

Clearly the boy's moved to Aberdeen.

As they say, you can take the tink out of the weeg, but you cannot take the weeg out of the tink.