Pub In The Toon To Watch Old Firm Minks Game?

athenaeum

I'd rather douse my testicles in gravy and lay them inside of a lions mouth than sit in a pub full of THEM. I'd probably need to bathe in petrol for an hour after the game then set light to myself to purify my skin again.

Thats not very daring

Lions dont like gravy

like your missus they'd spit it out ;)

Too many glory hunters in Aberdeen, watch the same faces today with man utd/ chelsea/ liverpool shirts today, cheering on one side or another in the south clydeside derby.

All speaking with native tounge.

what posseses a Aberdonian to have such feelings with any team but Aberdeen. Admire yes, but to don the shirt and jump up & down n cheer them on ?????

I just don't get it.

Too many glory hunters in Aberdeen, watch the same faces today with man utd/ chelsea/ liverpool shirts today, cheering on one side or another in the south clydeside derby.

All speaking with native tounge.

what posseses a Aberdonian to have such feelings with any team but Aberdeen. Admire yes, but to don the shirt and jump up & down n cheer them on ?????

I just don't get it.

Simple answer to your question:

SKY Sports and having a local team that hasn't won a thing in 15 very long years...

One which wont be full of their fans as i'm a violent c'unt who will probably go into attack mode with a beer in me.

I remember being at a pub in the brig of don which was full of huns-got a bit messy like :ninja:

This game has no relevance to us. Not interested, never have been. Whatever happens will bring further shame to our game.

its a cracking day outside and I'd like to go grab lunch and a beer in a beer garden, unfortunately the only option here will be full of tims and huns so thats out.

Easter Monday tomorrow so a fair few will be more pished than usual, think I might go to the beach today unlikely to be full of them?