Blood Subs

I find most games (particularly the higher profile Champions League and European ones) are being totally ruined by players feigning injury. Every game seems to stop 5 times because someone has apparently died and one team has to kick the ball out. The player suddenly recovers and the ball gets "sportingly" returned (although in a much poorer position deep inside the teams own half).

I'd make it a rule that any player who requires the game to be stopped for treatment must stay off the pitch for the next 10 minutes. They can be replaced by a substitute. To be honest, there are very few injuries which prohibit a player from hobbling off yet allow them to resume playing within seconds anyway. It might stop this constant rolling about in agony thing which helps make the game almost unwatchable.

I find most games (particularly the higher profile Champions League and European ones) are being totally ruined by players feigning injury. Every game seems to stop 5 times because someone has apparently died and one team has to kick the ball out. The player suddenly recovers and the ball gets "sportingly" returned (although in a much poorer position deep inside the teams own half).

I'd make it a rule that any player who requires the game to be stopped for treatment must stay off the pitch for the next 10 minutes. They can be replaced by a substitute. To be honest, there are very few injuries which prohibit a player from hobbling off yet allow them to resume playing within seconds anyway. It might stop this constant rolling about in agony thing which helps make the game almost unwatchable.

its not just high profile football, even at lower levels players are geetin like f**k at the slightest touch or if their shirt is tugged.

I agree with what you say though.