Plan To Give Travellers Free Laptops

K-9

Plan to give Travellers free laptops

Councillor criticises move

By Jennifer McKiernan political reporter

Published: 27/04/2011

TRAVELLERS could be given laptop computers for free, the Evening Express can reveal today.

Aberdeenshire Council is investigating paying for computers with internet access so teenage Travellers can learn from home as they move around.

But Cllr Allan Hendry said:

Plan to give Travellers free laptops

Councillor criticises move

By Jennifer McKiernan political reporter

Published: 27/04/2011

TRAVELLERS could be given laptop computers for free, the Evening Express can reveal today.

Aberdeenshire Council is investigating paying for computers with internet access so teenage Travellers can learn from home as they move around.

But Cllr Allan Hendry said:

Travellers can GTF.

When will the average white working male ever get a break? we get shafted over at EVERY turn cause we aren't women so we don't get free grants at uni for certain courses, and more likely to get a job becaue "it's a male dominated career" , cause we work and not sponging off the government and because we aren't an ethnic minority where it would look "racist" if we didn't help them out!!!

I hate Britain.

Travellers can GTF.

When will the average white working male ever get a break? we get shafted over at EVERY turn cause we aren't women so we don't get free grants at uni for certain courses, and more likely to get a job becaue "it's a male dominated career" , cause we work and not sponging off the government and because we aren't an ethnic minority where it would look "racist" if we didn't help them out!!!

I hate Britain.

See, Travellers are doing what we/you havent got the balls to do......they KNOW we get shafted, they KNOW we get no breaks, they KNOW how to play the system, so rather than tell them to GTF, maybe you should applaude them for not choosing the same sh*te as we do.

See, Travellers are doing what we/you havent got the balls to do......they KNOW we get shafted, they KNOW we get no breaks, they KNOW how to play the system, so rather than tell them to GTF, maybe you should applaude them for not choosing the same sh*te as we do.

f**k that. Thats like applauding rapists because they had the BALLS to not take NO for an answer!! Why should they get preferencial treatment? I'm happy for the government to use your wages to pay for these free laptops, but it's certainly not coming out of mine.

f**k that. Thats like applauding rapists because they had the BALLS to not take NO for an answer!! Why should they get preferencial treatment? I'm happy for the government to use your wages to pay for these free laptops, but it's certainly not coming out of mine.

Ask your local council why.....

This has nothing to do with travellers and their life style.

Ask your local council why.....

This has nothing to do with travellers and their life style.

Free laptops to travellers because they arent being properly educated has got quite a bit to do with Travellers and their life style i'm afraid!

The point about us being shafted is because if you aren't a working chump like you and me, you get everything handed to you on a plate is relating to travellers and their life styles.

Free laptops to travellers because they arent being properly educated has got quite a bit to do with Travellers and their life style i'm afraid!

The point about us being shafted is because if you aren't a working chump like you and me, you get everything handed to you on a plate is relating to travellers and their life styles.

so, these travellers have access to broadband and have wifi in their vans do they? this has nothing to do with their lifestyle, but the inept, stupidity of our council, do you think the travellers give a sh*t about free laptops? are they marching on the streets for free laptops.

Lets face it, plenty of people living off the state have sky, laptops, mobile phones, cars and have everything handed on a plate SF.

Another over sensitive hack printing a load of sh*te for a reaction from people like yourself....I suggest you go and spik to your councillor and ask him why

so, these travellers have access to broadband and have wifi in their vans do they? this has nothing to do with their lifestyle, but the inept, stupidity of our council, do you think the travellers give a sh*t about free laptops? are they marching on the streets for free laptops.

Lets face it, plenty of people living off the state have sky, laptops, mobile phones, cars and have everything handed on a plate SF.

Another over sensitive hack printing a load of sh*te for a reaction from people like yourself....I suggest you go and spik to your councillor and ask him why

No fire without smoke! There probably was a request that came from somewhere. I doubt the council have enough initiative to think of this themselves.

Travellers and benefit sponges - can't stand either of them! Don't let the "Gypsie Wedding" program delude you into forgetting that the majority are thieving scum! The g/fs parents got their horse box stolen by gypsies not long ago. Utter scum.

No fire without smoke! There probably was a request that came from somewhere. I doubt the council have enough initiative to think of this themselves.

Travellers and benefit sponges - can't stand either of them! Don't let the "Gypsie Wedding" program delude you into forgetting that the majority are thieving scum! The g/fs parents got their horse box stolen by gypsies not long ago. Utter scum.

The problem with this lies firmly at the door of the council fools that set the standards and rules.