Happy Birthday

Yep if he got a time machine for his birthday that would be the case. 18 is the legal limit for cancer sticks these days.

Well wonders will never cease, when did this happen, about the same time as they started treating smokers like sh*t off the shoes of the health Nazis? Crazy.

You used to get family packs of fags, small ones for the bairns up to superkings for the faither.

I dinna smoke, never have done, so cigarettes dinna really come onto my radar, when I was 13 and folk mucked about with them I think it was 10p for a single fag and shops would sell them to bairns no bother.

Changed days.

Well wonders will never cease, when did this happen, about the same time as they started treating smokers like sh*t off the shoes of the health Nazis? Crazy.

You used to get family packs of fags, small ones for the bairns up to superkings for the faither.

I dinna smoke, never have done, so cigarettes dinna really come onto my radar, when I was 13 and folk mucked about with them I think it was 10p for a single fag and shops would sell them to bairns no bother.

Changed days.

Think it was a couple of years ago. I've been off them for quite a while now. Best thing I ever did. Well nae quite but you get my drift.

Happy birthday Roberto you miserable toad.

Think it was a couple of years ago. I've been off them for quite a while now. Best thing I ever did. Well nae quite but you get my drift.

Happy birthday Roberto you miserable toad.

How many a day?

How much cost a week?

It beggars belief that folk spend so much cash on such a futile activity, fags dinna even get you smashed :idea:

How many a day?

How much cost a week?

It beggars belief that folk spend so much cash on such a futile activity, fags dinna even get you smashed :idea:

The cost for me when I smoked was minimal as I always bought them abroad and got them cheap as chips. Cost to my health however is clearly a massive one and so the saving I'm doing now by being smoke free is phenomenal. Unlike my spelling of phenomenal. :sheepdance:

Regals are over SEVEN QUID a packet these days, since the last budget. The least able to afford to smoke do the most of it. Madness.

You see this is where the fallacy of the health nazis zeal is never more apparent.

Clearly smokers put far more into the system in tax revenue than they drain from it in NHS outlay.

I have no issue with people who smoke, they can lash at it, my nan smoked for 80 years, ate salted fish most days, full fat milk and butter and all the rest of the things supposedly killing us all to death slowly according to the over zealous. So each to their own, I dinna give a stuff, it's your own body, abuse it all you want.

And who is draining the most from the NHS, from frontline services?

Correct, the very c**ts issuing the health fatwas left, right and centre. Diversionary, and cunning.