Cameron Smith

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched a bit of the under 17's game v Motherwell at Balgownie today. If Cammy Smith doesn't feature for the first team within two years I'll eat Minijc's tossin' sock.

You realise you're going to be held to this, right?

Mods.. some kind of sticky, and maybe one of those countdown clocks?

sock-puppet.jpg

:spunk:

Mods - Sticky, countdown timer and regular updates of said sock please.

I am that confident!

Admire your confidence Ollie :thumbup1:

In fact f**k it, call Brown to get a scouting job as you go to a lot of the youth games and can clearly spot a talented player better than our current scouts. Would that be correct?

Admire your confidence Ollie :thumbup1:

In fact f**k it, call Brown to get a scouting job as you go to a lot of the youth games and can clearly spot a talented player better than our current scouts. Would that be correct?

I think the scouts are doing a fine job.

They picked my loon after all :laughing:

Seriously though, Cammy Smith has massive potential. Pace, drive, determination, instant control and very skilfull.

I think the scouts are doing a fine job.

They picked my loon after all :laughing:

Seriously though, Cammy Smith has massive potential. Pace, drive, determination, instant control and very skilfull.

Yeah you're right i never actually thought about that lol!! How's he getting on anyway?

Surprised to hear that your son is with the Dons, thought you might have mentioned this on here before now!

Nothing wrong with being a proud parent.

Are you a parent?

Tak yer cock oot o' yer alter ego and give it a try if yer nae. It can be quite rewarding :thumbs:

bebo has done his part

now mini, youve got A LOT of work to be doing over the next 700 days.

forget going to the gym, wank yourself buff!

I get thrash out up to 8 a day sometimes so the sock will be awesome by the time he plays, if he plays that is.

No doubt Roberto will be on soon claiming the glory for him being a good player...They messed about together in Balmedie!!

HAHAHA

Nothing wrong with being a proud parent.

Don't think the poster was having a go at you being a proud parent, think he might have been hinting that people can be proud parents without plastering it all over the internet.

Everybody is different.

Don't think the poster was having a go at you being a proud parent, think he might have been hinting that people can be proud parents without plastering it all over the internet.

Everybody is different.

I think that he was hinting that I mention my sons involvement at every given opportunity and he was being childishly sarcastic.

And if Scarface, or anyone else has a have a beef with me "plastering it over the internet" then sorry, but while he is living his dream, and if he continues to let me, then I will continue to do so.

Read it, or don't. I'm nae really bothered

I think that he was hinting that I mention my sons involvement at every given opportunity and he was being childishly sarcastic.

And if Scarface, or anyone else has a have a beef with me "plastering it over the internet" then sorry, but while he is living his dream, and if he continues to let me, then I will continue to do so.

Read it, or don't. I'm nae really bothered

If i'm being honest Ollie other than your sig pics of your loon i don't think you've really mentioned how he's doing that much, hence why i've asked you a few times on here. And even if you did who can blame you? I know i'd be proud as f**k to have my loon playing for the Dandies :applause:

If i'm being honest Ollie other than your sig pics of your loon i don't think you've really mentioned how he's doing that much, hence why i've asked you a few times on here. And even if you did who can blame you? I know i'd be proud as f**k to have my loon playing for the Dandies :applause:

agreed. we know hes in the u11s but thats about it.

its no as if we get JIT from their games. would be quite a short thread :laughing:

if my son were in the academy id be encouraging him to sign club shirts for me to sell on!

haha sma over reaction? my comment was only meant to be a bit of harmless banter (like your comment about mini's spunk sock). i apologise if i caused offence, anyone else having a go can sit doon.

Good Post

I know Cammy personally since he was 8 years old starting out at Dyce Boys Club. Has terrific potentional and used in the right way could be a superstar for the Dons. He is also a Aberdeen fan to boot. Along with Jack Grimmer (another former Dyce player) we have a few fantastic players coming through who should all get their chance due to us being el skinto!

Good Post

I know Cammy personally since he was 8 years old starting out at Dyce Boys Club. Has terrific potentional and used in the right way could be a superstar for the Dons. He is also a Aberdeen fan to boot. Along with Jack Grimmer (another former Dyce player) we have a few fantastic players coming through who should all get their chance due to us being el skinto!

If Sone and Bebo are away he may need to step up real soon like. Still at least it'll avoid eating the sock.