Superstitions

Never have any volume setting, whether it be radio, tv, computer at any level other than an even number.

That's just good sense and I agree whole heartedly.

I also always put my left sock and left shoe on before the right an never put new shoes or boots on a table.

Not a great fan of opening umbrella's indoors and always have to touch wood when I say "touch wood".

Quite like the double switches on the kitchen light to be in the same plane but that's not superstition, that's OCD.

Never have any volume setting, whether it be radio, tv, computer at any level other than an even number.

Haha. Snap. I also like to count the number of letters in each sentence and sometimes add words in to make the total reach a multiple of 10.

Above one is way too long^^^^

That one is just perfect.^^^^

Never stop drinking on an odd number, unless you're so smashed you canna think straight.

If you have a third pint for instance, you must have a fourth, same for a fifth and a sixth.

You canna go home after 3 or 5, weird.

I thought you werena superstitious and will brazenly walk under ladders scaring old women. :poster_oops:

Well it was more a case of freaking out feel old wifies walking past in the street, who raised their hands to open mouths in mock horror at my brazen walking underneath of a ladder, even whilst the window cleaner was up it, something they themselves would never consider.

And my mither always, f**king always, says 'you canna set your shoes on the table', as I'm polishing them, as if I'm going to get down on my hands and knees and polish the c**ts on the floor because of some tale from yonder.

Nothing exists, there's no such thing as superstition, that's like voodoo and all that pish the Africans think is effective, all you are doing by practising it is demonstrating to the world that you're a feckless moron who would rather use a spell to get ahead in life than actually make any real effort.

I usually do the "Throwing a black cat over your right shoulder when you walk under a ladder" one.

I can't believe that in this day and age Superstitions are still going strong. The worst one is the common belief that you believe in an invisble man or you will go to hell. Personally I plan on either a) if I turn out to be wrong, all I do is repent and all will be fine. or b) Feel really smug that I was correct and billions of "sheep" have been wrong, then I die and don't feel anything as im deed....buried under the ground.

Going on from what Tup said about odd numbers, I'm sure that 99% of people don't get out of bed on a number that isn't a multiple of 5! Nobody sets an alarm for 7:03am

People still believe that if they're good little boys and girls they'll get to spend eternity sitting on a cloud, telling an invisible wizard how f**king awesome he is, but if they're naughty boys and girls they go down into the earth where angry goblins will poke them with pitchforks, and a dude with the head of a goat will laugh.

So not walking under a ladder in case some pished up painter drops a gallon of matt emulsion on your napper... not so crazy.

I'm a Table Tennis Wizard, a ping pong legend in fact but i can't play unless the Red Rubber is in forehand and Black Rubber is backhand position.

I'm sure some c**t will slag off my TT love, so before they do.....f**k you, you c**ts!

pp1g.jpg

Disappointing replys lads, poor show.

Wouldn't expect you riff raff to respect and understand the noble art!

Can't even tell if that is a man or woman in your picture Kelt but i would smash his/her lenses clean out his/her Gregorys with my world famousTopspin Forehand.

I once killed a man in competition, the ball hit him so hard on the heart that he vapourized with immediate effect, f**king match point aswell....hud at Son!

Stiga Power.

was he coming at you really hard?

did you give him a lethal blow? did you take him from behind?

Disappointing replys lads, poor show.

Wouldn't expect you riff raff to respect and understand the noble art!

Can't even tell if that is a man or woman in your picture Kelt but i would smash his/her lenses clean out his/her Gregorys with my world famousTopspin Forehand.

I once killed a man in competition, the ball hit him so hard on the heart that he vapourized with immediate effect, f**king match point aswell....hud at Son!

Stiga Power.

Anyone good at table tennis has had either a long spell at a young offenders institution or a spell in prison.

Mr Pipes I put it to you that you have both under your belt and are now more akin to battering Ping and Pong in the ring whilst on your world travels through work.

Table tennis. I like the cover story.