Health N Safety

Henry

pile of sh*t innit?

Anyway, pulling together the company Health and Safety procedures has managed to land on my desk. I don't know where to start so am looking for someone else to do the work - can anyone recommend a company who can advise on this? A consultant of some variety? It's for the construction industry, rather than oil and gas.

Cheers.

PS. Anyone know what has happened to Donstalk? :nutter:

Donstalk is a place, not a person.

It's a computer which fires out random questions actually, and indeed it had 10,000 posts of them and nobody even noticed. Cunning.

Tackle it head on with a feed of cheek however, and it didna have the algorithms to cope.

One of those holograms full of letters and numbers that look like they're at the bottom of a swimming pool, that would have sorted the c**t right out straight away,

Yer thinking of Donscarf ye bam.

So I am, sorry.

Donstalk is actually a creep in a raincoat who has a dirty programme in his hand, glasses with four inch thick lenses, who turns up at players home addresses and family functions freaking everyone out in the process.

Aye apologies Harcus min.

I've done a bit of digging for you, Veritas Consulting have been known to do a good job on such matters, by others I have to admit, I have no personal experience of using them but they come with good recommendations from people I know in your industry.

My link

pile of sh*t innit?

Anyway, pulling together the company Health and Safety procedures has managed to land on my desk. I don't know where to start so am looking for someone else to do the work - can anyone recommend a company who can advise on this? A consultant of some variety? It's for the construction industry, rather than oil and gas.

Cheers.

I could do it for a ridiculous fee. Very ridiculous though.

They should all be in one place anyway so pulling them together should be a piece of piss. If it's actually writing them you might need help.

pile of sh*t innit?

Cheers.

You shouldn't do anything until you read your policy on pulling policy together.

Mizer is on the case.

f**king HSE

A department that can quite happily swing you from one boat to another holding onto a bit of rope with the aid of an flea ridden Indian crane operator but will sack you if you don't put a lid on your coffee.

Bunch of expensive overhead c**ts.

We're nae all bad.

I'm a c**t but I'm sure there are good ones out there.