Kinky Sex Thread

Ke1t

Wife was a wee bit pissed that I asked her to dress up as Velma from Scooby Doo last weekend...

"That's the little fat one with the big glasses, isn't it?"

"Aye. I'll buy ye an orange jumper."

Did not go down as well as I'd hoped, so I'll have to satisfy my Velma Dinkley fantasies elsewhere.. probably the internets.

tumblr_kxn2uhOAbQ1qb3ntso1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1304540980&Signature=R933C2JCkVkEFPkNeEhUiEFhAJo%3D

Any successes or failures on a 'get yersel dress up as a....' to report?

I remember a few years back, when the Mrs was drunk one night, I got her to leave the light on for 5 minutes, amazing!

She was mortified when i reminded her next day. :P

How did you feel when you saw how big her cock was? :hysterical:

Wife was a wee bit pissed that I asked her to dress up as Velma from Scooby Doo last weekend...

"That's the little fat one with the big glasses, isn't it?"

"Aye. I'll buy ye an orange jumper."

Did not go down as well as I'd hoped, so I'll have to satisfy my Velma Dinkley fantasies elsewhere.. probably the internets.

tumblr_kxn2uhOAbQ1qb3ntso1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1304540980&Signature=R933C2JCkVkEFPkNeEhUiEFhAJo%3D

Any successes or failures on a 'get yersel dress up as a....' to report?

I guess it's eye of the beholder( isn't everything ? ) but that photie is mair 'erotic' than 'kinky' tae aul' phoenixx.

Erotic I like , kinky I'm nae say sure. Is kinky nae mair yer orange stapped intae yer moo wi' a fish net socking pulled oo'er yer heid ?

If so , I don't do kinky.....and neither should you ! :nono: