Kirsty Gallachers Back On Ssn

robbo

be still my beating heart. how ive missed her

kirsty_gallacher002.jpg

i love SSN. i know theres been multiple threads on this topic but its not one folk will get bored of easily. my personal favourties include

charlotte jackson, georgie thomson and sarah jane mee from football first.

4 girls that know their sport and you get the impression you could easily get along wi any of them down the pub.

SSN is a pile of poop apart from transfer deadline day and when Gillette Soccer Saturday is only showing on that channel.

Constant repeating of the same (largely non) stories covering a ridiculous amount of sports in a short time glossing over everything. Then every so often they get an exclusive and they are so self-conglatutory it is ridiculous.

They employ Jim White, who is a muppet, and not only that, they pay him a 6 figure salary.

Now, the females are all decent looking quines, who I am not going to question their knowledge on sport, but they are there for one reason and one reason only. I am pretty sure there are some right munters out there with equal or greater knowledge of sport.

Though, I did catch it recently at a mates where they were talking to some American about Liverpool, and he said they were aiming to get fannies on seats. (Lolworthy giving the club in question). Obviously using fannies as in the American for bottoms, but generic blond presenter gave an apology for the language used a couple of minutes later. Feck me...

be still my beating heart. how ive missed her

kirsty_gallacher002.jpg

i love SSN. i know theres been multiple threads on this topic but its not one folk will get bored of easily. my personal favourties include

charlotte jackson, georgie thomson and sarah jane mee from football first.

4 girls that know their sport and you get the impression you could easily get along wi any of them down the pub.

Kirsty :spunk: :spunk: :spunk:

I remember hearing a Stan Collymore story where he mentioned Kirsty and a cucumber. A great story indeed ;)

I just feel both would compliment their designated orifices quite well.

It was a toss up between Lion and Star Bar but being the unselfish lover that i am i thought she would receive more pleasure from the knobbles on a Lion Bar

I like your thinking there mate, and if she's nae happy with that then a skullf**k will have to do the trick instead

I just feel both would compliment their designated orifices quite well.

It was a toss up between Lion and Star Bar but being the unselfish lover that i am i thought she would receive more pleasure from the knobbles on a Lion Bar

Toblerone taking it too far?

• Admin

Kirsty :spunk: :spunk: :spunk:

I remember hearing a Stan Collymore story where he mentioned Kirsty and a cucumber. A great story indeed ;)

Stan Collymore used Tackling My Demons to show the notches on his bed post. TV presenters Ulrika Jonsson and Davina McCall both rated a mention, as did DJ Sara Cox and model Sophie Dahl. But it was another television presenter, Kirsty Gallacher, who commanded special attention: 'She did things with chocolate fingers that have stopped me looking at them in the same way since,' he wrote.
  • Admin

I see, no idea where i got "cucumber" from then. Remember me and my mate joking about that years ago and we both thought the same thing. Oh well funny as f**k either way though, filthy bitch :laughing:

Oh! I thought they were separate stories and Kirsty did things with both cucumbers and chocolate fingers!

Oh! I thought they were separate stories and Kirsty did things with both cucumbers and chocolate fingers!

Actually you're confusing me now, maybe she did but you're Collymore quote made me think i was wrong :laughing:

I think it's better to picture her enjoying her vegetables and chocolate ;)

Actually you're confusing me now, maybe she did but you're Collymore quote made me think i was wrong :laughing:

I think it's better to picture her enjoying her vegetables and chocolate ;)

f**k that. going to be crass as f**k here but if she can get herself off wi a chocolate finger, if i got my wicked way wi her shed think i was wielding a f**king police baton.

im just hoping im reading into this story right and collymore isnt traumatised that she rammed a pack of fingers up his arse. would explain why he cant look at them the same! in which case ill pass....