Pawlett & Paton Injured

I'm telling you something is not right with the Pittodrie fitness & physio regime. I'm no expert but this number of injuries is weird.

The only other explanation is that we've signed up players who aren't physically able to do what's asked of them.

Either way, something's fishy.

Alot of players are just fannies these days and pull up at the slightest niggle or knock.

It's not just Aberdeen it's limited to. Look at Man Utd and Rafael. He's always picking up knocks and had to go off again tonight injured.

David Dunn at Blackburn is always injured too.

Some players bodies just crumble with the slightest knock.

Jeez - everyone's written off Pawlett after a season of injuries... the guy is only 19 or whatever. Some players go through runs of innjuries. What is the bigger concern is a player with a recurrence of the same injury (see Booth, Jamie Smith for example). Peter's simply been unlucky.

As for Paton - well, when we were trying to free up some space and money, and he had the opportunity to go out on loan, he refused. So I guess that makes him a target for some.

Jeez - everyone's written off Pawlett after a season of injuries... the guy is only 19 or whatever. Some players go through runs of innjuries. What is the bigger concern is a player with a recurrence of the same injury (see Booth, Jamie Smith for example). Peter's simply been unlucky.

As for Paton - well, when we were trying to free up some space and money, and he had the opportunity to go out on loan, he refused. So I guess that makes him a target for some.

Young Pawlett has been like this since he was a 10 year old he missed more games for the youth teams than he played, but when he played he was very good, however that was ok for the youth team but in the case of the first team we can't carry passengers