I Went And Done It

Nespa

and asked the bird to marry me......................

.......................said yes

feels like 3 points

Ah, you've reached that point in your relationship where you're sick of blowjobs and experimental sex positions.

Well, I'm going to say congratulations anyway...

By the way, the kitchen tap needs fixing, the door needs pintid, the toilet needs scrubbed right roond the back of the bowl, the roof's leaking and you'll need to speak to the neighbours about their late night parties... this is the kind of cool stuff you'll be getting from her as a sweet, sweet replacement for the now defunct spontaneous hand-jobs and fingers poked up the arse at surprising moments.

Enjoy, enjoy, my man :checkit:

Ah, you've reached that point in your relationship where you're sick of blowjobs and experimental sex positions.

Well, I'm going to say congratulations anyway...

By the way, the kitchen tap needs fixing, the door needs pintid, the toilet needs scrubbed right roond the back of the bowl, the roof's leaking and you'll need to speak to the neighbours about their late night parties... this is the kind of cool stuff you'll be getting from her as a sweet, sweet replacement for the now defunct spontaneous hand-jobs and fingers poked up the arse at surprising moments.

Enjoy, enjoy, my man :checkit:

Too true. Thank Fook I got out while I am fairly young.