Best Transfer Window Ever

Just wondering if anyone would keep any of the players from the best transfer window ever (tm LS) we had at the start of the season? I seriously can think of none bar Vernon.

Also what do you think our chances are for next season?

I do believe to get any sort of half decent team on the park we are going to need the best transfer window in the whole history of humanity to achieve anything other than mid table mediocrity, even though that would be an improvement on this f**king pile of utter horse sh*t this season.

Keep: Foster, Folly, Considine, Vernon, Pawlett, Fyvie, Jack, Smith (if possible he'd stay and Norwich release him :crossfingers: ), Robertson and Milsom. Plus a few of the young guys making the push for the first team like Fraser, Grimmer, Shaughnessy etc

Bin: Langfield, Diamond, McNamee, Maguire, Aluko, Young, Paton, Vujadinovic, Howard, Blackman, Anderson

Unsure: McArdle, Hartley, Mackie, Magennis

Try to sign: Duberry (How the f**k St Johnstone managed to sign him i've no idea. Commanding Centre-half and a f**king bully to boot.

I'd keep Vernon and Folly and anyone else under 21. Every single other c**t can f**k off. Especially you Maguire you little f**k. I don't know if we have any mutual friends on here and I sincerely hope that nobody sane of mind would be friends with you, you petulant little arsehole, but if not, email me at ollie1903@yahoo.co.uk if you want to discuss anything. Prick

edit: sorry, keep Milsom too obviously

edit edit: nae sure how old Paton is, but if he's under 21 he can f**k off too

Keep: Foster, Folly, Vernon, Pawlett, Fyvie, Jack, Smith (if possible he'd stay and Norwich release him :crossfingers: ), Robertson and Milsom. Plus a few of the young guys making the push for the first team like Fraser, Grimmer, Shaughnessy etc

Bin: Langfield, Diamond, Maguire, Aluko, Young, Vujadinovic, Howard, Blackman, Anderson, Considine, Hartley, Mackie, Magennis

Unsure: McArdle, McNamee, Paton

Of the unsure few:

McArdle - has looked a competent centre half, think he could be good along a more experienced player.

McNamee - No doubting his ability, only his fitness Some sort of pay-as-you-play deal would be ideal (no chance of it though)

Paton - hasn't really had a decent run in the first team yet.

I'd also keep Aluko, but he doesn't want to say, so bin the f**ker.

The problem is our whole squad is almost full of squad players (if that makes sense!?!?)

Keep as first choice:

Langfield (tin hat on)

Vernon

Milsom

Fyvie

Smith

Foster (tin hat on again)

Maguire

Keep as squad players:

McArdle

Considine

Folly

Jack

Young loons

Get rid:

Of everybody else.

Special mention to Magennis who is absolutely sh*te with no technical ability whatsoever. I don't care if he tries hard and has a good attitude, the guy is sh*te.

Especially you Maguire you little f**k. I don't know if we have any mutual friends on here and I sincerely hope that nobody sane of mind would be friends with you, you petulant little arsehole, but if not, email me at ollie1903@yahoo.co.uk if you want to discuss anything. Prick

WTF?

I'd keep Vernon and Folly and anyone else under 21. Every single other c**t can f**k off. Especially you Maguire you little f**k. I don't know if we have any mutual friends on here and I sincerely hope that nobody sane of mind would be friends with you, you petulant little arsehole, but if not, email me at ollie1903@yahoo.co.uk if you want to discuss anything. Prick

:hysterical: :hysterical:

Keep: Foster, Folly, Considine, Vernon, Pawlett, Fyvie, Jack, Smith (if possible he'd stay and Norwich release him :crossfingers: ), Robertson and Milsom. Plus a few of the young guys making the push for the first team like Fraser, Grimmer, Shaughnessy etc

Bin: Langfield, Diamond, McNamee, Maguire, Aluko, Young, Paton, Vujadinovic, Howard, Blackman, Anderson

Unsure: McArdle, Hartley, Mackie, Magennis

Try to sign: Duberry (How the f**k St Johnstone managed to sign him i've no idea. Commanding Centre-half and a f**king bully to boot.

Was saying this yesterday. Duberry won everything! Get in Duberry, Hasslebaink and Cerny. Surely acheivable! Then put the aluko and maguire money towards Smith and another attacking midfielder and I'd see that as decent progress without bursting the purse strings.

Was saying this yesterday. Duberry won everything! Get in Duberry, Hasslebaink and Cerny. Surely acheivable! Then put the aluko and maguire money towards Smith and another attacking midfielder and I'd see that as decent progress without bursting the purse strings.

Cerny i agree with, think it was K-9 who championed a move for him before too. Hasselbaink i don't know tbh, he's not really played that much for Hamilton has he? Adam Rooney would be a good shout.