Aberdeen Vs St Mirren

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im ga'in, only out of blind stupidity that after Saturday things canna get any worse although with their SPL status at stake I full expect us to be outmuscled and outfought

Personally I'd love to see Low, Robertson, Grimmer, Shaunasey etc play but in reality I canna see that happening.

I'll be there. Hoping it isn't as horrendous a performance from them as Saturday's but not betting on it.

Think we could have the smallest attendance ever in the top flight for us. Certainly think 4k is on the cards.

Now wondering just how this close season is going to be. Brown must be casting the net wide now I'd hope to replace the near enough entire team (even if he DID want to keep at least some of the duffers)

Thing is the collapse of the crowds this season mean the only option is investment from a board that are obsessed with a new stadium and how they are going to pay for that. Then you have crap like Maguire who someone would have to pay

Im ga'in, only out of blind stupidity that after Saturday things canna get any worse although with their SPL status at stake I full expect us to be outmuscled and outfought

Personally I'd love to see Low, Robertson, Grimmer, Shaunasey etc play but in reality I canna see that happening.

I want to see those lads starting too but as you say it won't happen. I know Hamilton would be greeting if we played a weaker side (although to be fair those boys would be better right enough)

I'll be heading along purely to say cheerio to some of the wage thieves that we won't see in a red shirt again.

I couldn't find anyone to use my spare season ticket so I've been reduced to taking the Mrs along with me! It'll be the first football game she's ever been to. :angry:

I'll be heading along purely to say cheerio to some of the wage thieves that we won't see in a red shirt again.

I couldn't find anyone to use my spare season ticket so I've been reduced to taking the Mrs along with me! It'll be the first football game she's ever been to. :angry:

You want to put her off for life, obviously.

I'll be there. Part of me thinks that anyone not signed up for next year should not play, but then it would be unfair on the guys coming in. Genuinely surprised at the lack of youth players getting game time just now. Given that we supposedly have quite a few good youngsters, I didn't think there would be too much harm after the Hamilton game in giving a few a try to see if they can step up.

1-0. Don't know who to.

I'll be there. Part of me thinks that anyone not signed up for next year should not play, but then it would be unfair on the guys coming in. Genuinely surprised at the lack of youth players getting game time just now. Given that we supposedly have quite a few good youngsters, I didn't think there would be too much harm after the Hamilton game in giving a few a try to see if they can step up.

1-0. Don't know who to.

I agree but we could potentially be fined for playing a weakened side if we lose cos Hamilton would no doubt put in a complaint to the SPL.

Have to be careful how many youngsters we start in this game but the Hibs game could be the one where we see all OUR players playing & none of these wage thieves.

I agree but we could potentially be fined for playing a weakened side if we lose cos Hamilton would no doubt put in a complaint to the SPL.

Have to be careful how many youngsters we start in this game but the Hibs game could be the one where we see all OUR players playing & none of these wage thieves.

Can we be fined for fielding a "weaker" side? I didn't they did that in the SPhell

Can we be fined for fielding a "weaker" side? I didn't they did that in the SPhell

Pretty sure we could if another affected team asked for it to be investigated & the circumstances show that the result may have been affected the outcome of the league & we are proven to have played a weakened team.

But we could argue that why should we play players that will not be part of our team next season i suppose