that Maguire gestured our fans with an obscene figure gesture and told someone in the main staid to f**k off during the st john game?

If true doesnt look good for him staying and to be quite honest i really couldnt care one bit if he does go. AFC should have tried to cash in more money for him during the Jan transfer window?

that Maguire gestured our fans with an obscene figure gesture and told someone in the main staid to f**k off during the st john game?

If true doesnt look good for him staying and to be quite honest i really couldnt care one bit if he does go. AFC should have tried to cash in more money for him during the Jan transfer window?

Never saw it myself but a couple of guys in the pub later mentioned it...its also been discussed on Mad

Have seen this on other boards. I don't know if it's true but a lot of folks say it is. Apparently he had a shot at goal that wasn't very good, some of the South Stand crowd gave him some ironic cheers & he flicked them the fingers. As I say, that's what I heard but I didn't see 'nufin guv!

I always find people's reactions to this sort of thing quite funny.

Fans give their own players plenty of abuse, I do it myself, but the minute they give us a bit of stick back we're absolutely shocked to our core and disgusted by the players actions.

I am in absolutely no way condoning Maguire's behaviour if he did indeed flick the v's to the support on Saturday, but I hate the way people react in such a shocked way as if it should be a one way street only.

He obviously shouldn't be doing such a thing to those who effectively pay his wages, especially given the fact there will have been kids in the crowd etc, but you do hear a lot worse from the support around you.

Fans give their own players plenty of abuse, I do it myself, but the minute they give us a bit of stick back we're absolutely shocked to our core and disgusted by the players actions.

I am in absolutely no way condoning Maguire's behaviour if he did indeed flick the v's to the support on Saturday, but I hate the way people react in such a shocked way as if it should be a one way street only.

He obviously shouldn't be doing such a thing to those who effectively pay his wages, especially given the fact there will have been kids in the crowd etc, but you do hear a lot worse from the support around you.

I know what you're saying but given it's Maguire and we all know what his attitude is like imo he shouldn't have done that. Hell Mackie has been the boo boy target for years and yet he never gestures or anything, he just gets on with it.

Ask Ratner what happens when you tell the customers what you really think

Maguire gets a bloomin good wage from AFC a good wage that comes from people like me paying a significant amount of our wage to the club

We do have a right to express our opinion as we see fit maguire shouldnt be a little kid about it

go to one of the customers of the company you work for and give them the finger - see what happens.

There are a number of people, myself included who back maguire as a player - we treat him well when thuings are going great for him, we also have the right to lambast him when things are wrong, I tell you what if he was getting any sort of positive feedback from the crowd he and his agent would be milking it for all they were worth as they hawk him around the lower divisions of englandshire for a subs berth and a few more quid. he should also take the stick