The Fa Cup Final

Champs League is 28th May, but apparently a lot of preperation goes into hosting the evening and they need a big enough time frame to prepare.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

what needs to be done?? players, management & fans turn up at ready built stadium. Football match played, trophy awarded - end of story

Exactly, and well worth laughing about.....but unfortunately this is the truth.

football is a f**king circus nowadays. the football is just a side show to UEFA and their corporate sponsors.

I also heard that over 35% of the stadium will be filled with corporate tickets. that's disgusting

dont ask me.

just that these are the things you have to do nowadays.

uefa also probably want the pitch to be game free for a certain period too, so its in best possible condition.

all rubbish, its a ridiculous demand from UEFA and theres no justification to it.

It's a f**king football match.

All you need is two teams, a pitch, a f**king ref, and a b*starding ball.

UEFA and your slimy corporate backers, Master-f**king-card and the likes, get to f**k out of football.

In fact it's not even football, it's a f**king circus.

why do the pitches have to be perfect nowadays?

well it would be a bit of a joke if the, hhhmmmm, 3rd biggest football game out there was played on a sh*te pitch.

all i'm saying is that it does seem excessive to have this 2 week break, but there will be reasons for it.

It's a f**king football match.

All you need is two teams, a pitch, a f**king ref, and a b*starding ball.

UEFA and your slimy corporate backers, Master-f**king-card and the likes, get to f**k out of football.

In fact it's not even football, it's a f**king circus.

its nae all about corporate stuff min.

its nae all about corporate stuff min.

Obviously.

It's primarily about their f**king prawn sandwich freak show though.

Football should be the only thing that matters, not these f**king crazily rich assholes comfort on the night. These f**king leeches are ripping the soul from the game.

well it would be a bit of a joke if the, hhhmmmm, 3rd biggest football game out there was played on a sh*te pitch.

all i'm saying is that it does seem excessive to have this 2 week break, but there will be reasons for it.

nobody said it would be sh*te but it doesn't need to be perfect.

nobody said it would be sh*te but it doesn't need to be perfect.

well maybe not, but uefa will demand that its perfect.

anyway, its probably precautionary, after a long season and english winters wembley could easily have been a mess, and thus needed the extra days off.

what requiring a decent pitch and a terrorist free stadium are sh*te reasons, aye?

tup, save your anti modern day football tirade for the issues that matter! ;-)

A decent pitch, for the love of f**k, how long does it take to cut the grass? Two weeks? Is this one man with a f**king Flymo, being careful not to run over the wire and electrocute himself?

Jesus, a bit of water on the surface, a quick cut and you're away. Dinna try and tell me that's why they're taking so long.

And a terrorist free stadium? Again, is it one man checking under every seat in Wembley for two f**king weeks? Give me strength.

Wembley is being corporatised, with logos.

That's what takes two f**king weeks.

football is a f**king circus nowadays. the football is just a side show to UEFA and their corporate sponsors.

I also heard that over 35% of the stadium will be filled with corporate tickets. that's disgusting

If we were to get to the CL final (we can dream) and I couldn't get a ticket, yet 35% of the stadium was filled with suited up snobby pr1cks with no interest in football, I'd be absolutely devastated.

Give football back to the fans.

For what it's worth, I reckon Stoke have a right good chance of winning this. In fact, if they keep nil-nil going into half time, then I think they'll take it!

Stoke are 15/4 with Bet365 right now... that's a great price.

yeah they are in a good run of form as they say.

city arent that good yet and can blow lukewarm or cold.

stoke certainly have a good chance!

You'll still watch it though won't you?