Killie V The Huns

well it looks like the huns have filled rugby park on Sunday.

Question, what would the reaction at pittodrie be if were in the same situation as Kilmarnock. nothing to play for and the huns can and probably will win the championship at their ground.

would be foolish not to , I would give them the entire stadium

well it looks like the huns have filled rugby park on Sunday.

Question, what would the reaction at pittodrie be if were in the same situation as Kilmarnock. nothing to play for and the huns can and probably will win the championship at their ground.

Has happened before at Pittodrie and it wasn't a pleasant experience. Huns everywhere.

when?

Long time ago - had to just look it up. 1986/87 season and they took over Pittodrie. I was in Paddock and they were everywhere and not hiding their colours. Rangers just needed a point to win league but Celtic lost 2-1 at home to Falkirk so the party was in full swing the whole second half. Most of the home fans disappeared long before end of game despite score being 1-1 and us fighting with Hearts & United for UEFA Cup place, and 75% was full of vermin (some of whom came through the doors that were opened for folk leaving).

I stayed til end with mate out of curiosity as a young loon and they took the pitch and took the goalposts down but we made quick exit when couple of huns came at us.

Reason they came at us was because we had taken correct voucher number out of our season ticket books, took off the sticker with our names on them and sold 2 huns our season ticket books for 15 quid each (lot of cash for 14 year old back then) and they spotted us in Merkland at end (probably came through gates when opened in second half). Never caught us though. Blew the whole lot at the carnies on the Tuppeny Nudgers!!

RIDICULOUS, short-sighted thinking.

shutup

Long time ago - had to just look it up. 1986/87 season and they took over Pittodrie. I was in Paddock and they were everywhere and not hiding their colours. Rangers just needed a point to win league but Celtic lost 2-1 at home to Falkirk so the party was in full swing the whole second half. Most of the home fans disappeared long before end of game despite score being 1-1 and us fighting with Hearts & United for UEFA Cup place, and 75% was full of vermin (some of whom came through the doors that were opened for folk leaving).

I stayed til end with mate out of curiosity as a young loon and they took the pitch and took the goalposts down but we made quick exit when couple of huns came at us.

Reason they came at us was because we had taken correct voucher number out of our season ticket books, took off the sticker with our names on them and sold 2 huns our season ticket books for 15 quid each (lot of cash for 14 year old back then) and they spotted us in Merkland at end (probably came through gates when opened in second half). Never caught us though. Blew the whole lot at the carnies on the Tuppeny Nudgers!!

lets hope this never happens again

Say the crowd would be circa 13k if the huns/tims were in town this weekend with the usual allocation.

How much extra would the club make by selling the entire South to the o.f. so that the crowd was 17k?

Not enough to piss off a large amount of their bread and butter punters who may not return after such a kick in the teeth I'd imagine.

We are not Killi!

As I think most on here agree a large amount of west coasters who support a non old firm club have a 2nd team be it the huns or tims.

Was Pittodrie not pretty much full when we beat them on the last day in 2008?

Dear f**king God that was an enjoyable night in dear old Glasgow town.

I know a couple of Killie fans who want nothing to do with it on Sunday and who wished they were in the bottom 6 rather than being Old Firm cannon fodder.

Was planning on mentioning this game while scrolling through the earlier posts. Just checked and was 17.5k that night. Thursday night, last game of the season and although I believe it was in Celtics hands, they were at Dundee Utd and could easily have dropped points allowing Rangers to win the title on our patch. I was in the south that night so I'm fairly sure it was only the usual allocation they had, despite the person next to me not celebrating the goals and looking very much like a hun!! That was a great night!!

We are not Killi!

As I think most on here agree a large amount of west coasters who support a non old firm club have a 2nd team be it the huns or tims.

I'm not sure I agree - having lived in the West for many years - most football fans ie people who actually go to the games who support non-OF teams despise the OF for all the reasons we do. There are lots of OF fans around anyway. I will however exclude supporters of Airdrie/Rangers and Albion Rovers (are there any left/ Celtic).

What a horrible day that was :banghead:

They did what they liked in Pittodrie as there was thousands of them.

Bit different in the town like as they were getting skelped on Union Street.

Still a horrible thing to witness the c'unts on our pitch destroying the goalposts

stop yer bloody whining, everyone on here is fed up with it!

I would turn it down yes but it doesn't surprise me that you wouldn't.

Its not purely because I dislike the huns. the costs of policing 21,000 pissed up huns in Aberdeen would be ridiculous and not to mention the trouble they would inevitably cause. Think Manchester but on a smaller scale.

let's get back on topic

you wouldnt be for that deal if it meant our club made an additional what, figure of circa