Stop Their Wages

These guys who are leaving, stealing a wage, and plodding around the park doing no work at all.. the club needs to send a message to those remaining, and those coming in, that AFC won't be cheated and won't allow the fans to be cheated either.

Just don't pay them any more money. Might only be a couple of weeks wages, but they haven't worked they shouldn't be paid.

Let it go to a long, drawn out tribunal. Then refuse to pay them anyway.

I doubt anyone hates their club and players as much as Aberdeen fans do. But they do so with good reason.

These guys who are leaving, stealing a wage, and plodding around the park doing no work at all.. the club needs to send a message to those remaining, and those coming in, that AFC won't be cheated and won't allow the fans to be cheated either.

Just don't pay them any more money. Might only be a couple of weeks wages, but they haven't worked they shouldn't be paid.

Let it go to a long, drawn out tribunal. Then refuse to pay them anyway.

I doubt anyone hates their club and players as much as Aberdeen fans do. But they do so with good reason.

Agree Kelt, i'm f**king sick fed up of paying to watch that f**king sh*te, 2 consecutive home games and not a single bloody shot on goal in either match. Pathetic!!!!!

Just to cheer you up we will still be paying wages to Diamond, Maguire, Aluko, Langfield, Young and co until end of June. Something i have just never understood. Contracts should finish end of season and wages should stop end of season. This lot will all be away Saturday evening to sun themselves for a few weeks with Aberdeen FC paying for it.