Time To Storm The Bastille

Its been a disgrace of a season whichever way you want to play it.

Failed managerial appointment leading to record after record disintegrating.

Failed connection with the public resulting in lower league position and shocking attendance figures.

Just an actual fail that the new stadium sits on the horizon as a panacea.

Utter Pish AFC.

Very little reduction in operating costs ceos operating managers marketing managers directors of football directors of youth constant .......

Been saying that for years Barassie, we're a f**king shambles of a club with this. We just don't have the right turnover to be employing so many chiefs.

Lowest of the low for me.

It's big wages time-f**k the wage structure for now, let's lift the place this is last chance saloon-I think going further into debt to sign quality players has to be done.

Milne needs a winning team to increase momentum for the move into the stadium, do it, DO IT NOW.

It's big wages time-f**k the wage structure for now, let's lift the place this is last chance saloon-I think going further into debt to sign quality players has to be done.

Milne needs a winning team to increase momentum for the move into the stadium, do it, DO IT NOW.

Cut the wage bill in half i say and get team and player mentality that clubs like Inverness and Motherwell do on that kind of wage bill. Increasing the wage bill and speculating is why we are in this mess now.

Jazzer, you have your head in the clouds.

When do you actually think this new stadium is going to happen? You're speaking as though we're just a few years away. We haven't even found the funds to build the bloody thing, never mind start to development the land.