192 Mins Over 2 Games And No Shots On Target

Think some folk would applaud anything, they don't care any longer and are happy to get to the games to get away from their wives.

To be fair there were a lot of younger boys who don't deserve abuse but the majority of that side is total sh*te.

Think some folk would applaud anything, they don't care any longer and are happy to get to the games to get away from their wives.

To be fair there were a lot of younger boys who don't deserve abuse but the majority of that side is total sh*te.

I stayed and gave Young a clap, not a good players but he will always give 100% so i thought he deserved that much.

the referee was the only man to gain pass marks terrible game

The ref in my opinion was really poor.

Yet some still stood and applauded the team off the park.

I didn't see it like that. I saw it as the fans applauding young in his last game. He was sh*te but he gave his all and seemed to actually care unlike most of the f**king jokers that were there. I applauded him and would probably do the same for Mackie if it were his last game. Not their fault succesive managerial teams think they are good enough when they clearly are not.

Could have been 55 and we still would have not got near the goal.

Especially with a forward line who played like an Olympic Blind football team. Bloody useless. Blackman's only contribution to nearly break the guy Barron's leg summed up his "fantastic" loan spell.

I didn't see it like that. I saw it as the fans applauding young in his last game. He was sh*te but he gave his all and seemed to actually care unlike most of the f**king jokers that were there. I applauded him and would probably do the same for Mackie if it were his last game. Not their fault succesive managerial teams think they are good enough when they clearly are not.

Nah - Yong was still in other half of field when i offed down tunnel - folk were actually clapping Maguire as he sprinted of at end right down tunnel.

The arse has truly fallen out of our club.

The next step is relegation, unless there's dramatic change. We're no better than St Mirren, and Dunfermline will be better than Hamilton.

Ugh.

Apparently we will be back challenging at top end of league next season. Delusion!!

Nah - Yong was still in other half of field when i offed down tunnel - folk were actually clapping Maguire as he sprinted of at end right down tunnel.

Where I was, RDS lower rhs, Maguire had a few folk shouting telling him to get to f**k and then the youngsters got applauded off the park and then young got his ovation. No real applause for Maguire where I was.

to slightly (ever so slightly) buck the trend I quite enjoyed some of the stuff in the middle but as soon as we got about 25 yards from goal it went to rat sh!t

Looked at the teams as they lined up for kick of and quite apparant was how bulky St mirren players were to ours, if there had been any sort of breeze half our team would have blown away, most of the st mirren team would have hardly noticed that earth quake in Japan. We were never going to win anything in the box or if there was a battle I'm afraid and St mirren set to defend

We were switching the ball from side to side and we could play in the middle but up front totally toothless

Oh and from such an experienced manager, what a schoolboy error, I thought everyone knew the rulle about substitutions and corners (slighly tongue in cheek!)

Seen some comments about time added on in the 2nd half des anyone have any idea where the time added on came from in the 1st half? the ball was hardly even out of play and i hardly remember a stoppage yet he found a minute of additional time

Very pleased for young, a few would have shot him first time he left but is someone we really need as a squad player - is guaranteed to give what he can, he might noty be the best footballer but is amongst the best triers we have

to slightly (ever so slightly) buck the trend I quite enjoyed some of the stuff in the middle but as soon as we got about 25 yards from goal it went to rat sh!t

Looked at the teams as they lined up for kick of and quite apparant was how bulky St mirren players were to ours, if there had been any sort of breeze half our team would have blown away, most of the st mirren team would have hardly noticed that earth quake in Japan. We were never going to win anything in the box or if there was a battle I'm afraid and St mirren set to defend

We were switching the ball from side to side and we could play in the middle but up front totally toothless

Oh and from such an experienced manager, what a schoolboy error, I thought everyone knew the rulle about substitutions and corners (slighly tongue in cheek!)

Seen some comments about time added on in the 2nd half des anyone have any idea where the time added on came from in the 1st half? the ball was hardly even out of play and i hardly remember a stoppage yet he found a minute of additional time

Very pleased for young, a few would have shot him first time he left but is someone we really need as a squad player - is guaranteed to give what he can, he might noty be the best footballer but is amongst the best triers we have

We need both though, a good footballer who tries really hard