Amateur/junior Football

• 2 weeks later...

My bon accord team have been relegated. Pissed off with how the season has went, not enough boys committed, lack of fight, being relegated is no more than we deserve.. we have a really good team of individual players but just can't play as a team! Once we concede 2 goals our heads go down and the lack of fight to get back into a game is shockingly bad. If we can keep the team together, get a good pre-season, there is no reason we cant bounce straight back-up.

Although we may be needing a new centre half if any of you boys are interested ;)

Ah aye seen you won the league. I never played against you at all this year, though I think we did ok against you the last time? We got beat on Saturday, if we'd won think we'd have been third but ended up 5th I think.

You played for them long? I've only played Lauriston once and despise them already!

We beat you's 2-1 then 4-2 but both times decent matches.

I use to play for them but broke my collar bone, now I'm player/manager (only play if short)

Got a really good squad at the moment, but need 2/3 players who can make a difference for us to challenge in Prem 2.

Think the division will be harder next season going by the teams that are going down/up.

Good luck though!

Anyone moving to London next year we are recruiting for our 2 London based Dons teams. Strollers is more social whilst 1st team is a decent standard with lots of ex Highland, Junior and Amateur players. Lost on pens in QF of Lon FA cup this season to team that won it.

Cup final on May 31st at 7.30pm Leyton Orient's Stadium for anyone wanting a look. Email robroyreds@btopenworld.com if interested.

• 4 weeks later...

anyone know of any keepers looking for a new team next season? My mates team looking for new keeper (s) as their regular keeper has decided to stop playing!

If any interest or know of anyone looking please PM, my mate would rather the club was not mentioned on here!

Re University good luck to them, personally Aberdeen could do with another Junior Team and they have the stature and backing of the Uni so I would be astounded if they did not get in.