Fazzat ?

phoenix

Those who took out gagging orders THE FOOTBALLER A married footballer took out a super injunction to prevent details emerging of an affair he had with a former Miss Wales. THE ACTOR An actor granted a gagging order was trying to prevent the public discovering he had cheated on his wife with a prostitute. THE CHEF An internationally renowned chef won a gagging order preventing publication of a legal wrangle with two former employees. CENSORED One public figure has been granted a super injunction of such strength that no details at all can be published.

Those who took out gagging orders THE FOOTBALLER A married footballer took out a super injunction to prevent details emerging of an affair he had with a former Miss Wales. THE ACTOR An actor granted a gagging order was trying to prevent the public discovering he had cheated on his wife with a prostitute. THE CHEF An internationally renowned chef won a gagging order preventing publication of a legal wrangle with two former employees. CENSORED One public figure has been granted a super injunction of such strength that no details at all can be published.

Eh ken them all :cool:

My life is infinitely richer for it.

1. Name rhymes with Bryan Biggs

2. Name rhymes with Spew Fonnewille

3. Wrinkly hun who swears like a minky hun would do.

4. Is it the boy that beefed your auntie? If you're over on the other side tell 57Vintage I was asking for him and would like a little gloat about the new Highland League champs.

1. Name rhymes with Bryan Biggs

2. Name rhymes with Spew Fonnewille

3. Wrinkly hun who swears like a minky hun would do.

4. Is it the boy that beefed your auntie? If you're over on the other side tell 57Vintage I was asking for him and would like a little gloat about the new Highland League champs.

yeah but is it really these people?

has there been any proper leak?

that imogens a bit of a slag. i doubt a sensible lad like brian wiggs would go near her.

yeah but is it really these people?

has there been any proper leak?

that imogens a bit of a slag. i doubt a sensible lad like brian wiggs would go near her.

100% certian it's the 4 people alluded to above.

The last one is true although to be fair there are thousands of people who have done that deed.