Milne, Fraser,miller

Look for youth is future line from Willie in coming weeks and how promoting a handful of youths that got raped by Turriff last week to first team squad is the way forward for the club.

I'd be shocked if he did anything other than that.

The youths have shown that the vast majority are not good enough yet every so

often Miller tells us he knows differently and they are getting it right.

No you're not.

Well Willie, you try and sell season tickets this summer on the back of all your false promises.

Oh come on, we all know it was going to get worse this season before it gets better next season.

The club will soon be cleansed of its disease - root and branch.

Whats the point in freaking out just now?

By all means, if we sign sh*te this summer and we are struggling in the first quarter of next season - blast away, I will be.

Until then.........

Under 17's (I think), Only post what I'm told by various sources and not coming from one person in the club.

Knox doesn't rate it

Mcghee has said it exactly the same thing.

Calderwood never trusted it.

Hence going back to the previous post between me and you that teams like Motherwell have got a very good youth setup ... This isn't pointing fingers at the staff as they are only given what they can work with.

Under 17's (I think), Only post what I'm told by various sources and not coming from one person in the club.

Knox doesn't rate it

Mcghee has said it exactly the same thing.

Calderwood never trusted it.

Hence going back to the previous post between me and you that teams like Motherwell have got a very good youth setup ... This isn't pointing fingers at the staff as they are only given what they can work with.

Ive beed advised by a good few people involved in youth football that Aberdeens set-up is one of the best, if not the best in Scotland.

Willie Miller should be the first one paid off, immediately.

He does nothing for the club, and indeed his reputation in the business world probably deters certain people from investing.

Brilliant player, but poor upstairs, he has to go.

I'm sure Milne can dot the i's and cross the t's on contracts.

His salary would get us two new players, or one very good one.

Yip and the train of youngsters from the old firm into their 1st team is staggering.

Scott Brown - Hibs > Celtic

Thomson - Hibs > Celtic > Middlesburgh

Whittaker - Hibs > Rangers

O'Connor - Hibs > Russian team - B'ham

Riordon - Hibs > Celtic > Hibs

Anyway !

Celtic have a lot of youth who are out on loan at the moment .... James Keatings, Richie Towell and James Forrest ( who is already playing first team football ) are ones to watch for ....

Willie Miller should be the first one paid off, immediately.

He does nothing for the club, and indeed his reputation in the business world probably deters certain people from investing.

Brilliant player, but poor upstairs, he has to go.

I'm sure Milne can dot the i's and cross the t's on contracts.

His salary would get us two new players, or one very good one.

He shouldnt be paid off, he should resign.

Oh come on, we all know it was going to get worse this season before it gets better next season.

The club will soon be cleansed of its disease - root and branch.

Whats the point in freaking out just now?

By all means, if we sign sh*te this summer and we are struggling in the first quarter of next season - blast away, I will be.

Until then.........

We've heard it every season, that the cancer is gone because certain players are leaving, they are a small irritating cancer easily removed after a year or so. Willie Miller and co are terminal. Find a cure for it and we can move on.