Season Ticket Renewals?

Whose all planning to renew their season tickets for next season?

I know several die hards who have stuck by the club through thick and thin who have had enough and won't be renewing next season.

What was season ticket sales for 2010/11? I think we will be lucky if we hit the 5k mark for next season unless major investment occurs which i doubt.

im getting one!

hoping the prices will be massively reduced to so as to take full advantage!

or should that be, "fool" advantage

No chance.

Well this season was the first in about 16/17 years I never had a season ticket (due to work). Can't say I've particularly missed going to Pittodrie every 2nd week and it doesn't feel like I've missed out on anything at all.

In all comps I've been to 10 away games and 8 home games.

If things don't look promising after the transfer dealings are done, I'll pick and choose.

I cant help but think that the club have fecked this up as well...we are now midway through May and there is no word about the ST renewals being sent out, in fact I asked last week when I picked up out tickets for Easter Road when the notifications would be going out and no one in the ticked office had a clue

I cant help but think that the club have fecked this up as well...we are now midway through May and there is no word about the ST renewals being sent out, in fact I asked last week when I picked up out tickets for Easter Road when the notifications would be going out and no one in the ticked office had a clue

A very badly run club from that point of view.

• Site Sponsor

Whose all planning to renew their season tickets for next season?

I know several die hards who have stuck by the club through thick and thin who have had enough and won't be renewing next season.

What was season ticket sales for 2010/11? I think we will be lucky if we hit the 5k mark for next season unless major investment occurs which i doubt.

I would say I'm in the very doubtful camp.

If the club come out with crap about needing season ticket money before they can invest in the team then I will not be renewing.

I've bought their pony too many times already.

• Site Sponsor

That's because they are terrified of rejection.

what else are they going to do to entice people then?

i actually think we'll be pleasantly surprised by the calibre of folk we sign this summer, purely because its ESSENTIAL

Remember what team we support Millertime, the club couldn't give a f**k about the fans.

Its been essential since the likes of Nicolson, Anderson, Seve and Mcnaughton left but its never happened. Christ, our major signing last year was a 34 year old who's legs had gone but 'use' to be a good player.

so true geoffrey, however, this time it IS essential

we have our lowest crowds in god knows how long and hardly anyone left in our squad

purely because weve been SO bad this season...i think itll force AFC to bring in some "big" signings this summer

I just don't see why moving to Aberdeen would excite any footballers and can we attract 'big' signings? Its proven in the past that if you sign for Aberdeen your career generally goes into freefall.

so true geoffrey, however, this time it IS essential

we have our lowest crowds in god knows how long and hardly anyone left in our squad

purely because weve been SO bad this season...i think itll force AFC to bring in some "big" signings this summer

So your latest viewpoint is the club that is planning a

I think the very very best we (or any other non o.f. side) could hope for next season is 3rd.

The Cups aren't covered by your Season Ticket.

Is it worth shelling out on a season ticket when the best we can get is 3rd?

I grew up when we were winning trophies but to get a season ticket now is like buying a lottery ticket with the top prize you can actually win being

I never renewed my ticket for this season, the first time in 8 years mainly cause i just couldn't afford it but i also get tickets from a guy at my work for a tenner a game so it's a massive saving especially if i don't go to every game too (but i still usually go to most of them anyway). So i'll just keep doing that until he stops selling them.

Also the first time in years that i only went to 2 away games (McDiarmid at beginning of season and Ibrox in November).

I think the very very best we (or any other non o.f. side) could hope for next season is 3rd.

The Cups aren't covered by your Season Ticket.

Is it worth shelling out on a season ticket when the best we can get is 3rd?

I grew up when we were winning trophies but to get a season ticket now is like buying a lottery ticket with the top prize you can actually win being

Didn't renew this season as the wee man's games changed to Saturday dinnertime kick offs and too many games were when I was away with the loon, the Dons were at home and vice versa. Got to all midweek and Sunday games though and both capitulations at Tannadice.

Again, will wait for the loons fixtures to come out before deciding if it's financially worthwhile. Or the moment Maguire and Langfield (to name but two) put pen to paper on new contracts will be the moment I know for sure I won't renew.