Happy Gothenburg Day

I'm glad when this day comes round. It actually makes me believe we actually beat Real Madrid in a European Final withouit thinking it was all a dream. Although it 28 years ago I still remember Eric Black rattling that crossbar Van Basten style like it was last night.

As their manager Alfredo di Stefano said

"Aberdeen have what money can't buy; a soul, a team spirit built in a family tradition"

By God we need to paint that on the walls of Loriston !!

"Aberdeen have what money can't buy; a soul, a team spirit built in a family tradition"

Most of the thieves and charlatans that play for our team wouldn't have a clue who Alfredo Di Stefano is.

I'm glad when this day comes round. It actually makes me believe we actually beat Real Madrid in a European Final withouit thinking it was all a dream. Although it 28 years ago I still remember Eric Black rattling that crossbar Van Basten style like it was last night.

This is my biggest critism of Milne - that he has allowed this to be eroded to nothing!

Anyway, which reminds me I had to phone a call centre the other day and was pleasantly surprised when John Hewitt answered the phone (albiet not THE John Hewitt) :trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy: