Redundancies Because Of Adidas Deal

Starting off i was exchanging some items in the club shop today and was talking with the shop manager. I was saying about how glad i was this season was over. She said she was on the footballing front but not on the job front. Reason being all the staff who are in the shop were originally employed by AFC. But when the Nike Just Sport deal was announced the team in the shop were put under Nike contracts. Now that the deal is coming to an end the club and Nike are making the staff redundant. The shop is then going under its major new Adidas facelift which is all good and well but they will be employing new staff. What an absolute joke! It's a disgrace! The staff in the shop are gobsmacked at this decision as was I when she told me!

On another front i've seen the new home, away and third adidas kits for the 11/12 season.

Lets just say i think they look hot as f**k! Not sure on the Away kit at the moment but it'll grow!

I'm not saying anything else!

Also i bumped into a very annoyed looking Archie Knox! Darren mackie walked past me to, seems he's still got a very slight limp on his left leg but was looking sexy as he always does.

STAND FREE

On another front i've seen the new home, away and third adidas kits for the 11/12 season.

Lets just say i think they look hot as f**k! Not sure on the Away kit at the moment but it'll grow!

you can't mention seeing the new tops and not give us an in depth description of them!

im not saying anything in here because minijc is no doubt lurking waiting to batter me about a certain london clubs deal with just sport.

all adidas need to do, and this is a simply one....stop taking in XXXL in stupid numbers and create more medium and large stuff. do that and unsurprisingly, youll sell alot more stuff.

be happy to see the back of that Avec sh*te aswell. tatty crap.

im not saying anything in here because minijc is no doubt lurking waiting to batter me about a certain london clubs deal with just sport.

all adidas need to do, and this is a simply one....stop taking in XXXL in stupid numbers and create more medium and large stuff. do that and unsurprisingly, youll sell alot more stuff.

be happy to see the back of that Avec sh*te aswell. tatty crap.

It was me who originally hassled you about Fulham ;-)

Certainly some of the staff in our shops wont be missed - especially in Bridge Street one.

I think they've been missing since the just sport deal, place has been closed every time I've been past. Also isn't the Bridge St store closing anyroad sure I didn't see it mentioned in the Adidas deal.

Starting off i was exchanging some items in the club shop today and was talking with the shop manager. I was saying about how glad i was this season was over. She said she was on the footballing front but not on the job front. Reason being all the staff who are in the shop were originally employed by AFC. But when the Nike Just Sport deal was announced the team in the shop were put under Nike contracts. Now that the deal is coming to an end the club and Nike are making the staff redundant. The shop is then going under its major new Adidas facelift which is all good and well but they will be employing new staff. What an absolute joke! It's a disgrace! The staff in the shop are gobsmacked at this decision as was I when she told me!

Also i bumped into a very annoyed looking Archie Knox! Darren mackie walked past me to, seems he's still got a very slight limp on his left leg but was looking sexy as he always does.

STAND FREE

Does this really need a thread ?

The shop staff are sh*te anyway and as welcoming as a boot in the balls

I'm not caring whether the staff are amazing or not at greeting you. The fact is I just find it sheer ludicrous that they employ new people to do the same job. The club is having to spend more cash on training them up. Adidas are only paying for the shop re-fit.

hahaha, nah i'm just stating even though it will take 10 minutes, it'll cost the club money.

What costs will be incurred by in house training? We don't need no management gurus coming in, all we need are friendly welcoming staff who run a well stocked club shop.